Mackintosh's Toffee Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 831 in Chocolate

April 26, 2017

This is my absolute favourite toffee product! It's ooier and gooier and so satisfying! It's rich and decadent in one little bite! I would recommend this to everyone

February 22, 2017

This stuff is amazing, the best toffee made in my opinion. This comes in a re-sealable bag or you can get it in a bar form as well. The best thing to do is smash the bar into a bunch of pieces and eat the small pieces so it doesn't ruin your teeth, overall it's buttery and creamy, a little hard to chew but hey thhats what akes it great

February 08, 2017

If you're looking for toffee, you can stop once yo find Mackinstosh's toffee. It is the best out there - I have tried other brands because they discontinued selling the solid bars of the Mackintosh toffee where I live, but none compare. My favourite thing to do is add a bar when making Rice Krispie squares!!

January 24, 2017

These are one of my top favorites for sure !! I love that they are a "true" toffee with all the right ingredients. Sugar, Sweet Condensed Milk, Coconut Oil, Butter, Salt and Cornstarch.

I made so many awesome recipes with this during Christmas, and incorporate these toffee's into baking and treats all year round as well.

Mackintosh as a company is part of Nestle now, but firstly Mackintosh's Toffee is a sweet created by John Mackintosh. Mackintosh opened up his sweets shop in Halifax, Yorkshire, England in 1890, and the idea for Mackintosh's Toffee, not too hard and not too soft, came soon after.

This is definitely a remedy for my sweet tooth !!!

January 08, 2017

Mackintosh toffee bars were around when I was a child and so many years later, people are still enjoying them. Your taste buds will say "Wow!" when you eat this delicious bar.

September 19, 2016

I am not usually one for toffee, but this is delicious! I like that it takes awhile to get through a bar especially if it has hardened a little bit. Great flavour! I will definitely buy this again!

September 12, 2016

I used to eat this stuff while I was growing up. I kept it in the freezer for easy breaking off a piece
    The toffee has the perfect blend of butter and sugars and it makes it irresistible This stuff is just the best comfort food

July 07, 2016

OMG! I found these at the store the other day! I haven't seen them in a long time. Love them!! I always freeze it so that I am able to break off bite size pieces. There is nothing that tastes like this toffee!!

April 28, 2016

My childhood was filled with chocolate, especially candy and this toffee was among them. So delicious. I would eat this slowly and suck on it until it became soft enough to bite off. I would then chew the toffee and it would stick in my teeth and I would use my fingers to pick it off. This was a bit messy to eat but l enjoyed every moment. Needless to say I ended up with a few to many cavities growing up.

February 13, 2016

This toffee was a treat when I was a kid; a long time ago, and it's still around and still just as tasty. The packaging has changed, but it's the same toffee.