Amazing

Magic Nude Liquid Powder Make Up Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #445 out of 732 in Foundation

March 14, 2017

I really like this product. I bought it on a whim at a make up warehouse sale so I didn't pay alot for it and I have to say I really really really like it. The color matches my skin tone perfectly. I apply it with my fingers and smooth it over my face till it is blended in completely. It does not leave me with a cake face or or heavy foundation look. I like the liquid to powder effect and its really effective in masking the redness and minor breakouts I suffer from occasionally.

November 22, 2014

This product makes me sad. I can tell it would be a really great foundation for a certain demographic. It goes on smooth and matches well to my really pale skin in fact the light ivory shade may even be too pale , but and it is a huge but , it has a powdery finish so if over say 35 use with caution. I don't have a big problem with wrinkles yet, but this product seems to create them yech!! Who wants that? I have good skin and would rather wear nothing , if your in your 20s and want to even your complexion this would great but if your 40plus with dry skin try the Age Rewind Line instead.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray