Magnum Almond Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 498 in Ice Cream

July 16, 2017

amazing ice cream

The new rich kid on the ice cream block, Magnum ice cream bars are virtually unknown save by those who have traveled abroad. They're working on it though with three short films featuring Rachel Bilson of The OC fame (Viewable on their website here). I recently tried the Almond bar which is a Belgian milk chocolate covered vanilla bean ice cream bar with bits of almonds in the chocolate.

A box of three bars retails for $3.99 but can be found on sale around the $3.00 mark.

The Magnum Almond bar is basically an upscale version of an Eskimo Pie; the chocolate is richer and thicker with quite a few almond slivers, and the ice cream inside has flecks of vanilla bean and is also richer with a strong vanilla flavor.
    Read more at http://www.brandeating.com/2011/04/review-magnum-almond-ice-cream-bar.html#26pjqZt93YMsI6W9.99

June 21, 2017

Premium Ice Cream Bars!

These ice cream bars are premium. The only down side to it is, they are going to be more expensive than your average ice cream bars. However, the quality is there. You can tell the difference! You pull out each bar, and you can tell they are perfectly dipped in milk chocolate, and coated with almonds. Not too much, but just enough to give you that crunch!

June 13, 2017

Wow, the chocolate covering these ice cream bars is amazing!

I am a huge ice cream fan, so of course I had to try these! The cost was prohibitive, but I waited for a good sale and eagerly added these to my shopping cart. They remind me of the almond bars that Hagen Dazs has, and they are *almost* as good.

The chocolate coating is amazing! It tastes like a very high quality chocolate and it is very creamy! The ice cream is alright, but it's no Hagen Dazs.

I would buy these again if they were on sale, but I definitely prefer the HD ones instead!

June 08, 2017

Aussi bon pour des adultes que pour des enfants. Les magnums en général sont délicieux, mais ceux là sont vraiment mes préférés. Les amandes apportent un côté croquant et la glace à la vanille à l'intérieur apporte de la douceur et de la fraicheur. Il y en a toujours à la maison!
    Je recommande définitivement les magnums.

3.2/5

April 28, 2017

The ice cream is delightful and the almonds are soft and easy to eat. The chocolate is high quality and tastes good. I do think it is very expensive for what you get so I rarely buy it.

January 09, 2017

What bliss is this? Magnum makes amazing and delicious ice cream bars. The choclate is never chalky, the ice cream is never bland, and the almonds? Like actual almonds. These bars are a delight from start to finish and they are always over way too fast. The downside? They are like, five dollars a pop which is something I can rarely justify for an ice cream bar.

November 30, 2016

Magnum is expensive, so I only buy it on special occasions, but I absolutely go wild for this Almond bar. The chocolate layer is thick and creamy. The ice cream is thick and has a very nice mouth feel. Oh...I could eat one right now.

October 27, 2016

I hate my sweet tooth, because I think now I have bought every darn Magnum Ice Cream Bar out there. At my place of work I am around sweets and food all day. I buy way too many sweets I think now than I ever have. I also put on 45 lbs in the last years. But, back to the review....

Yes, these are awesome, but still only buy them when they are on sale, other wise my grocery store wants $6.99 for 3 88ml bars. Yes, they are rich and made with Belgian chocolate, and the chocolate layer inside is gooey and soft. There are tons of almonds too and big chunks of almonds, not little bits. The vanilla ice cream is awesomely smooth and creamy. They are just darn good.

I do recommend every Magnum out there !

October 15, 2016

Such a great ice cream this is my favourite kind ! It's all taste really and good quality ingredients! I do find it pricey and not enough bars for the price

September 30, 2016

Ohh my love for Almond and Chocolate plus ice cream combined!!!what more can i ask for?? This is just perfection! Magnum Almond Ice Cream!!! I just can get enough of it. I don't mind my weight if i was given to eat this everyday..for free:)