Magnum Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 450 in Ice Cream

January 06, 2017

An uhmazing delight to every ice cream aficionado! The taste is heavenly and simply melts in my mouth. The quality of the chocolate and the ice cream is amazing and I would definitely recommend it for joyous as well cheering up occasions.

September 30, 2016

Double Chocolate.. maybe they should make triple chocolate? I am a chocoholic and and ice cream freak, so this is perfect for me.

This ice cream bar is loaded! The chocolate coating snaps when you bite into it, revealing a layer of scrumptious chocolate sauce, then a layer of creamy, thick milk chocolate, then ends with silky chocolate ice cream in the middle. Each bar is over 3 inches thick !! The ice cream is made with sweetened condensed milk so it is extremely lush!

September 30, 2016

Magnum Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars knock it out of the park for a fast and top notch dessert when company comes unexpected. I try to keep a few in my freezer, but my hubby is a chocoholic and they never last.

September 30, 2016

If you are a chocolate lover your tastebuds will explose! A little too much chocolate for my taste but when you have a craving, this is a way. My daughter, of course, just loves it....now I have to talk about it to my sister since she is a chocohalic....I'd probably buy more...:)

September 30, 2016

Double the chocolate is double the fun lol this is sooo good. It is obviously very rich being chocolate on chocolate but as an occasional treat it's good to indulge in. Coating is smooth and creamy and so is the ice cream. Overall yum factor 100%

MMMMMMM magnum
    esp with the hot summer that past in Toronto, there was always, well had to be always, ice cream in our house!!
    We noticed Metro had a lot of sales weekly on ice cream so we tried SO MANY!!
    It kept us cool, and gave us that added sweetness. Great benefits :)

Magnum never fails, honestly I have yet to taste an ice cream from magnum that I didn't like...which is a good sign for the company :)

Now as for the double chocolate, it was a LOT of chocolate taste! I think magnum could have reduced it just a tad bit, or even a suggestion is put a layer or maybe which chocolate in between or a scoop or white ice cream in the middle, but it was good just a tiny bit too much chocolate taste.

I didn't have complaints though when served to family members who love chocolate :)

September 29, 2016

Pour les adepte de chocolat c'est le bon produit pour vous. Super bon au goût ,bonne portion. Un peu trop chocolaté à mon goût ,mais c'est personnel ...

September 27, 2016

Oh My Gosh...these were sooooooooo good. I have bought them again and both my husband and fight over them. The only complaint I would have is the price and that there is only 3 bars per box. I would and will keep buying these and would recommend them to everyone!

September 26, 2016

I don't think that I have tasted anything so delicious as these Magnum Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars before.It really hits the spot and satisfies the craving for something chocolate as I do sometimes.I love anything in Chocolate but since I tried these Bars,nothing can come as close.Made from nothing but the best Belgin Chocolate and Chocolate Ice Cream nestled in a Double dip of Chocolate Sauce and covered again in Chocolate.I love how the ourside is so crunchy and when you take that first bit,it's wow!!!!.Comes in a package of three and also in a mini with four in the pak.This Icecream is a little more pricy than the other Icecream Bars but,I can assure you,there is nothing so filling and tasty as Magnum Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.I recommend you definitely have to try it,you won't be disappointed when you do.

September 26, 2016

These chocolate bars are such a treat that are enjoyable any day of the season! I especially love the crunchy chocolate outer shell, which I always eat first, revealing the creamy smooth ice cream hidden beneath it. The chocolate casing also prevents the ice cream from dripping in really hot days, but they themselves can slide off during the summer heat so make sure you eat them quickly!