makeup eraser cloth Reviews

Good - 0

July 23, 2020
    Georgia, United States

No need to keep buying liquid removers

I’m an eco friendly gal so this won we over when I realized how well it worked with only having to use water. My faces doesn’t feel dry, but removes makeup with ease.

February 14, 2020
    Illinois, United States

This mini is perfect

This is the perfect size to travel with and it really does help remove your make up completely. It’s very gentle and extremely soft so it won’t irritate your skin whatsoever. Clean up as a breeze and I definitely recommend it to anyone likes to make sure that your face is extra clean.

1.5/5

February 05, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Does NOT remove makeup

I was so excited to try this new product. I had heard of people using it and how wonderful it works. The fact you "just add water" excited me for travel purposes, so I would have to bring along a facial cleanser. After using my face felt gross. It felt like I had just rubbed my makeup around on my skin, clogging my pores and leaving a gross feeling. I will not be buying this again.