Mane and Tail Reviews

Ranked #1221 out of 2555 in Hair Care

April 23, 2017

This stuff has lasted me so long, i do not needbto use lots at a time. And my hairs been growing in way thicker, and my ends are extremely better. I am not going to another brand of shampoos and conditioners.

January 12, 2016

This brand was passed on to me through family. I use the shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. The body lotions great because it absorbs right away. Smells funny though.

July 31, 2015

I use the shampoo and conditioner and it has made my hair strong and shiny. They say it helps the hair grow I don't know about that . But the stuff smells great and the out come of the stuff makes hair look and feel alive and a lot softer

March 03, 2015

This product works great on animals too! I bought it at Wal-Mart to use on our big 110 pound girl-Cocoa. It made her fur shine and it didn't leave behind that wet pet smell. She was an outside dog who was half German shephard n half collie. She loved to be shampooed with it. Sadly, she passed away and every time I see this shampoo, I think of her.

August 05, 2014

Strength, length and shine. This shampoo does it all! Best results with using the conditioner as a follow up. Excellent product.

What's Your Favorite?