Mane & Tail Shampoo Reviews
#836 in Shampoo

For shiny, manageable hair. An exclusive original formula containing high lathering, cleansing agents fortified with moisturizers and emollients. Our micro-enriched protein formula provides down to the skin cleansing action and conditioning, leaving the hair soft and shiny.

January 16, 2018

It really does make your hair grow!

Amazing. I swear my hair grew 2 inches in a month. I am impressed. Light smelling, feels good but need to use the deep conditioner to get soft hair. Very pleased.

December 31, 2017

Leaves hair shiny and super soft

I have heard a lot about this product but never tried it until i was just recently given it. I really like it and can see why people rave about it. It left my hair so soft and shiny, i dont have overly damaged hair, some from straightning it a lot so it will take me a bit to see how it works at repairing the damage but i like it so far

October 02, 2017

Long Hair Dont Care

When I was first told this shampoo would make my hair grow i didnt believe it but figured it was worth a try. I was happily surprised by the amount my hair ended up growing in such a short period of time. I recommend this product for everyone!!!

September 13, 2017

Great shampoo

My husband raves about this shampoo. He will only grab for this one in the shower. It isn't great for my color treated hair but a good product overall.

September 13, 2017

Perfect shampoo

Out of all the shampoos I've tried this one is the best. I have thin dry hair naturally and this scent Less and gentle shampoo does wonders for it.

You know it's not got any harmful ingredients when you can use it on your pets as well.

August 12, 2017

Great for whole family

Great low price for a big bottle of this stuff. In Canada you won't find it unless you look in specialty hair care spots in stores, or on the bottom shelf, etc. But this can be used for anyone, it's my favourite for my dogs! Cheap, minimal ingredients, non irritating... great choice!

August 09, 2017

Great for hair growth

After getting my hair cut into a straight bob, I decided to try the Mane & Tail Shampoo to help my hair grow & stop breakage. When I started using it, my hair was shoulder length & less than 6 months later it had grew of approximately 4 inches & looked a lot fuller!

August 05, 2017

Awesome Shampoo

This shampoo is awesome for my very long, fine hair. It cleans well while adding a ton of volume. Plus it keeps my hair very shiny and healthy looking. I absolutely love this!

July 16, 2017

Brought out my curls and grew my hair

I use both the shampoo and conditioner of this brand and I am greatly impressed. My curls were refreshed and bouncy. My hair has never looked like that before. Only thing I would change is the smell.. it's kinda bland but then again.. it`s for horses too loll.

July 14, 2017

I defenitly would buy again

I have thick long hair and this shampoo is amazing. I use the conditioner as well. Most of the time this is the shampoo i use. Leaves hair smooth, shiny and feels soft. I always get asked how i get my hair to look so shiny. Don't diss it till you try it.