Manic Panic Hair Dye Reviews
#86 in Hair Care

Manic Panic Hair Dye is known for their cream base that adds a beneficial conditioner to your hair. Best results are apparent when hair is pre-lightened. For intense results, hair should be porour, bleached, or tinted.
This Hair Dye is made with natural ingredients, with no animal by-products and tested on celebrities.
Visit their website for more info! www.manicpanic.com

September 14, 2017

I would buy this again

The Colors are vibrant they make you really stand out it's easy and mess free it's the only hair dye I use.they smell amazing and are not tested on animals

July 25, 2017

So amazing!

I have been using manic panic for about 10 years or so. This is such a great product, not only because it's vegan and has no chemicals that will destroy your hair, but also because its vibrant colours that will last up to 3/4 weeks! It's also very easy to use, and allows you to not always have the same color! Endless possibilities to be creative without ruining your hair!

Only thing is that it leaks a lot the first couple weeks and it stains a lot, and since I sweat a lot from my head, I tend to struggle not to look like a tomato or smurf (depending on the color I have!) this product on the market!

May 04, 2017

I am a self admitted "dye hard", having been colouring my hair every colour of the rainbow for over 20 years. Wait, when did I get so old?!
    Anyway, Manic Panic is the original deal and has been a leader in the unnatural hair color market forever, so I've used their colours more than any other brand.
    There are some tricks of the trade so to speak, in that you need to be thorough about prelightening your hair for intense, longer lasting results, avoiding harsh shampoos as well as shampooing as infrequently as possible, knowing that the lighter the colour, the faster the fade, and that your mileage may vary - and some colours may be better than others. Oh, and if you want long lasting results, leave this colour on for a few hours (I do 3 hours to overnight - yes really, the original and amplified formulas are not like permanent chemical hair dyes, they coat and stain the hair, not chemically change it), apply plastic wrap or cap, with intermittent heat overtop.
    My top 3 colours are:
    -Vampire Red
    -Voodoo Blue
    -Hot Hot Pink

April 14, 2017

I love manic panic! There's such a wide variety of colours to choose from and it lasts pretty long too. This is my go-to brand for funky colour because it's affordable and it's easy to find in stores.

3.2/5

February 24, 2017

Love how the colours turn out when I use this brand! Since it's semi permanent, it does wash out quite easily (within a week - a week and a half) because I wash my hair almost everyday. I purchase these from my local shoppers drug mart for approx $10 and one bottle lasts me for about 1-2 applications for the bottom half of my hair.

February 19, 2017

loved the colour! very versatile and a good deal in terms of pricing. i wish it lasted longer though. i mixed it with white conditioner to make it a nice baby pink :)

February 02, 2017

i absolutely love the Manic Panic hair dye collections. their colours are so bright and vivid !! they really can match basically any mood you're feeling and they have so many different coloured dyes and hair gels to pick from. you can mix many different combinations for your own unique hair colour, and their new pastel dye gives you the option to change a real bright colour into a more toned down colour. it allows you to express yourself more. also its vegan and never tested on animals !! i would give it a 10/10 !!

December 21, 2016

Manic Panic is hit or miss, really depends on the colour you buy and what colour your hair is to begin with. If you have very light hair, these will work WAY better. You can also mix them with white conditioner to make them pastel. Manic Panic is good but it washes out really fast, so limit your hair washing and use luke warm water.

December 05, 2016

i use manic panic all the time when i put colour in my hair, i love how long it lasts and how well the colour holds so well, even when my hair wasn't bleached

December 03, 2016

Even though I am an MUA, I also enjoy playing with hair colors, especially bright colors right off the rainbow! Manic panic is really easy to work with even though I have no formal training in hair coloring. The directions are right on the jar so you NEVER loose them, and it lasts FOREVER. (My favorite look is an ash blonde with ULTRA VIOLET MANIC PANIC shadowed roots)