Marc Anthony Coconut Oil Shea Butter Conditioning Treatment Reviews
#10 in Hair Masks

September 28, 2019

Effective Treatment

I have used this hair conditioning treatment quite a few times and it has done wonders for my hair. I use the original shampoo and conditioner of the same brand and it has given me nothing, but wonderful results. My hair is always soft and healthy.

July 05, 2018

Amazing smell and results

This mask smells so good with coconut that you will only want to buy for its smell.
    It makes my hair very hydrated, I do not have to worry to apply conditioner on my next time after shampoo or I use very little amount of conditioner/mask.
    Usually the smell lasts 3-4 days for me which is a lot as normally I wash my hair every other day.
    The mask makes my hair shiny, manageable and healthy-looking. It is a mask that I always go back to and as well gift to my girlfriends.

July 03, 2018

The Perfect Hair Mask

I color my hair, and am always looking for ways to keep my hair healthy, strong and soft. When I found these deep conditioning masks, I was all in on wanting to try them out - and to see if they would ultimately way my very fine hair down.

I have been thrilled with the results - not only does this mask replenish my hair when its feeling dry and damaged from styling - it also doesn't add any extra grease of weight to my hair. It feels like it eliminates the split ends completely.

And my favorite part - the coconut smell - which is rich enough to be enjoyable without being overpowering. I feel like I've gotten back from a tropical vacation every time.

A must have for dry and damaged hair babes!

June 10, 2018

would buy it again

I received a sample of this product in the mail I Love how it worked on my naturally dry curly frizzy hair making them look so shinny soft to the touch taming my curls and being so manageable

May 02, 2018

Would buy it again!

Great product that moisturizes your hair! It works well on my damaged bleached hair! I would recommend this especially since it’s also sulphate free!!

April 14, 2018

Traitement magnfique!

Je l'ai essayé pour la premiere fois aujourd'hui, le traitement est magnifique, je sens mes cheveux nourris et en santé. Cest un masque a mettre une fois par semaine, je le referai la semaine prochaine! Il est juste magnifique et l'odeur!! Ca sent divinement bon!!!! A essayer!!

March 07, 2018

Brings so much life to your hair

I love this product I have been a dedicated bleached blonde for years now and of course my hair gets dry and damaged I use this once a week and it’s really given my hair life again it’s stroger smoother and healthier then it’s been in forever!

March 06, 2018

Soft hair for the win!

I would buy this again and again. I love the way Marc Anthony coconut oil shea butter conditioning treatment leaves my hair feeling. It has a great shine and smell to it. It feels so soft like i just left the salon. It is affordable and gives you salon results without salon prices. Its easy to find in stores. I have used this on myself and my daughters and we love it!

February 19, 2018

Pretty good

I was given a trial size bottle of this conditioner from a friend who got it from Ipsy. I have thick, long curly hair and i was amazed at how little you need to use. My hair was soft and not as frizzy. I use it once or twice a week and it definitely makes a difference. Plus it smells so good!

February 07, 2018

SUper!

mes cheveux sont frisotés et ont tendances à être secs... avec le masque de Marc Anthony, de 1 - il sent très bon ... ça sent le coconut/voyage dans le sud/bronzage donc on ne peut pas se plaindre, de 2 - il agit bien sur mon cheveux et le laisse doux des journées complètes!!