4.1/5
Marc Anthony Curl Envy Perfect Curl Cream Reviews
#1308 in Hair Care

Smoothes and defines course or frizzy hair while locking in soft, shiny curls. Formulated with natural Soya Bean, and Avocado Oil, the innovative Perfect Curl Cream helps highlight curls while keeping it all under control. It’s lightweight, non-sticky formula controls and defines your curls as it eliminates frizz. This product is perfect for coarse curls that need a guiding hand. It adds moisture leaving curls soft and natural with a frizz-free finish that shines all day.Stlying Tips:Apply from root to end scrunching hair as you go. Do not comb through, use you’re your fingers to enhance the natural movement in your hair. Allow to dry naturally or lightly diffuse.

January 10, 2018

Pour des belles curls et cheveux plus doux surtout

Le produit marche bien, personellement, quand je l'ai essayé, je voyais bien les boucles plus défini, mais elle disparaissent au cours de la journée. J'ai déjà les cheveux bouclés, mais avec le bleach et le fer à défriser , mes cheveux frisent moins. J'ai pu voir des cheveux plus bouclés et vraiment plus doux et moins épais!

January 09, 2018

BEST drugstore curl creme!

I have the CURLIEST hair and marc anthony curl creme has been saving me as long as I remember. It has a fragrant lemon scent this my boyfriend loves and keeps my curls defined but still soft to the touch!

August 11, 2017

Works to better define my waves- love it!

This curl cream is a great product and I have purchased few bottles now! It is pretty ligthweight and doesn't weigh my hair now. Keeps my wavy hair smelling great and frizz away!

June 01, 2017

This product works amazing for people with frizzy curly or wavy hair. I have tried so many different products over the years to tame my frizzy super wavy hair and help it look nice so I can wear it natural. This is honestly the first product I have found that works like it says it's supposed to! I don't even have to blow dry if I don't want to, I just put it in right out of the shower and end up with perfect waves when it dries. The only thing I buy!

2.3/5

May 30, 2017

been using this one for a while now, it doesn't really work for my hair, sometimes it will protect it from fizziness but sometimes nothing at all, it's also a bit sticky, for me not really worth the price

May 01, 2017

Since having my daughter, my hair has gotten really curly. Curly but with frizz. I have been straightening my hair everyday for years. I got this product as a sample and figured I'd give it a try. I am happy to say that I wore my hair curly, for the first time ever this weekend. I will definitely use this more and more!!

March 31, 2017

A great product for curly hair that doesn't break the bank. I use this product daily on my curly hair as soon as I get out of the shower. Applies great to wet hair.

March 12, 2017

This is a fabulous product for those like me with long (somewhat thin) wavy hair. It enhances waves so that they hold their shape throughout the day while still looking soft and not at all crunchy/stiff like other gel-type products. I usually use a dollar-size amount on damp hair. The only critique I have is that when I recently repurchased the product, I noticed that the packaging has gone from a 245ml bottle to a 177ml bottle hidden in a box (see photo), while the price has remained about the same.

October 27, 2016

Works better than any other product I have tried for my wavy hair! a little goes a long way for my hair, which has become very thin. My hair is naturally wavy so it curls a little better than usual if I use this

January 04, 2016

A tad expensive for such a small portion, especially if you have long/thick hair. Works well and holds curls while at the same time helping get rid of frizzy hair. Decent but if you are willing to spend the money.