Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco extra hydrating Hand Cream Reviews

December 30, 2017

Pretty good

I am a sucker for hand cream, especially in the colder months when my skin feels nothing but dry.
    This hand cream works very well, and is nourishing. The only downside I would have is that the scent is kind of off, I am not a huge fan of that. But other than that, it is good. Keeps my hands hydrated.

March 28, 2017

It was a nice texture however I didn't like the greasy feeling it left on my hands it felt like there was just to much oil in the product and my hands couldn't absorb it

January 07, 2017

This Marc Anthony nourishing Argan oil of morocco hand cream had a thick and creamy texture that had a long lasting affect which is perfect for dry hands

June 06, 2016

This cream is very hydrating. I like the scent. I like the texture. It's not runny, a little more on the thick side. It absorbs very well and leaves my hands very hydrated.

April 23, 2016

I am in love with this hand cream! I received a 50 ml tube in a TopBox. The cream is thick, hydrating & luxurious. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling at all greasy. It makes my hands feel soft and smooth for ages!! (it claims 24 hours moisture!) The scent is light and pleasant. It is made in Canada which is a big plus for me! I highly recommend it!