Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

July 08, 2014

i love this parfum, i use it for the summer because it is not too strong.

July 08, 2014

What a lovely perfume. I don't wear it at work because I find it too girly, but it is already a classic and the best of the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes (they keep coming out with new ones every so often). Love the bottle too!

July 08, 2014

Wonderful smell, lasts a long time.
    A little pricey for my budget though!

July 04, 2014

Love love love the bottle! So cute with the flowers...perfect for displaying. The scent is really nice. Not over powering. Great for spring/summer.

July 02, 2014

This is gorgeous and I'm glad I've finally tried it. I love all the fragrance notes this has, and how it's pretty and fun but still feels a bit fancy too.
    My bf loves when I wear this, and he isn't always as enthusiastic about my other favourite perfumes! So that's another reason why I love Daisy so much.
    I was hesitant to try this perfume before I got a free sample of it, but all of the good things people say about it are true and I would purchase this again for sure.

June 30, 2014

My mom bought it for me when I got my first important modeling job and I fell in love with it. It's so feminine and truly romantic yet fresh and light and perfect for the nice sunny day. Everything was asking me "what's that perfume you're wearing"? :-) It's a must in every girl's collection.

June 16, 2014

Pricey....but smells so devine....wear only on special occasions so it will last.Do they have a body lotion for this?

May 06, 2014

Definitely a must have for spring/summer! This scent is something that anyone can wear, no matter the age. Daisy leaves you smelling fresh and clean, with a slight floral scent. The fragrance can easily be worn everyday in whatever setting. I like that it's so crisp and girly, but not overpowering or sweet.

February 17, 2014

The perfect spring perfume. I love its delicate and intricate smell. You only get a small wiff of it at the end of the day but now they just came out with an 'intense' Daisy, will try it out soon since i like my perfume to last all day long. So feminine and versatile

January 17, 2014

So I first bought the small bottle of Daisy by Marc Jacobs and not only fell in love with the cute bottle that it came in but also the smell, I loved it that much that I now own the 100ml bottle and that bottle is also so cute with daisy on it.
    When I first bought this and started wearing it I got so many compliments, it smells beautiful the scent is a floral smell hence the name daisy. The perfume lasts the whole day without having the need to add another spray or two.
    I would definitely recommend this perfume for everyone it's such a light girly perfume !!!