Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

January 15, 2015

I love this perfume. The bottle is classy and feminine with daises on the top. The packaging is also very cute. It smells great and everyone I know loves it. It is more on the expensive side, but it's my favourite perfume.

January 03, 2015

I love this perfume!! It is sweet smelling, just floral enough, light and airy but stays all day. I would most definitely recommend this perfume!!
    Also boyfriends, and husbands, an awesome treat or gift for the lady in your life!!

November 18, 2014

love love love stays on all day perfect for everyday use. I always try different scents however this one is a classic for me not to strong not to light this scent is just right Hope it never goes off the market!!

November 15, 2014

Daisy has a really strong but sweet and fresh floral scent. It also lasts very long on me. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume.

November 11, 2014

Daisy is a lovely scent, very floral and rich, with great staying power. And the bottle is gorgeous, definitely worthy of a place on your vanity! I wouldn't purchase this myself due to the price, but someone who knew I love pretty bottles gave me an almost empty one and I fell in love with the scent. I was able to trade for another one on a swap site, and although it's not something I would wear every day, I do enjoy it from time to time.

November 01, 2014

I love this scent. It's a little on the strong side (at least for me) so a small dab goes a LONG way.

September 09, 2014

this is my favourite scent, it manages to last well without ever being overbearing . it's light and flowery and guys really seem to like it too . the price is high but i think scent is an economical way to enjoy a designer. a little concerned it may be too light for autumn and winter but i usually switch fragrances with the seasons anyway. love it!!

September 08, 2014

I tested this at the Bay and loved it. It's on my Christmas list.

3.2/5

September 04, 2014

I really like the scent.My husband bought it for me for Christmas!

3.2/5

September 04, 2014

Love the bottle mostly!! Scent is not bad too.