Marcelle AC-Solution Purifying Foaming Cleanser

Marcelle AC-Solution Purifying Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #903 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

January 07, 2017

This cleanser is awesome! I have really oily skin, this cleanser takes it all off. Leaves my skin feeling soft, not oily and not dry. Price is reasonable as it is usually around $20 a bottle.

February 03, 2016

This is my go-to facial cleanser. I've used it for the past 10 years or so and it works well for removing makeup and just general cleansing needs. It doesn't dry my skin out and my skin always feels fresh after using it.

September 09, 2014

Found it made a nice difference & quite affordable

March 31, 2014

I am so sad they no longer make this product and the rest of the AC Solution line! They were the only products I have found that worked for me!! I have tried everything, and then I found these a couple years ago and I was hooked! Then one day, I went to get another lotion and realized they no longer made them! :(

May 18, 2010

I started using Marcelle's AC-Solution cleanser when I realized that Proactiv was no longer working for me. I have fairly sensitive skin that tends to be oily and somewhat acne prone (I breakout maybe once a month but nothing major). I found this cleanser to be gentle on my skin and only a little drying. I expected it to be much more drying and it wasn't that bad (although my skin is oily so a little drying is never a bad thing for me). When I used this cleanser with the clarifying lotion (toner) and moisturizer from the same line I noticed a visible improvement in my skin within a week. I noticed that my skin took longer to become oily over the course of the day and I had fewer breakouts (and when I did breakout it was less sever than normal).

I love cleansers that foam up right out of the bottle and this cleanser does that. I find that that foaming action makes my skin feel more clean.

Jackiekatie added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

asmall added a new review for
    Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter

asmall added a new review for
    Becel® Original margarine

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses