Marcelle Hydra-C Gentle Self-Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #957 out of 1049 in Facial Cleansers

January 21, 2017

This cleanser is a foam and very light and airy.feels very soft yet it is very effective in cleansing.does not dry skin out or cause breakouts.it lives true to its claim as gentle.i love the marcelle vitamin C line.it has not disappointed.i use this both morning and night

January 07, 2016

A bit disappointed with Marcelle on this one.
    I have combination and sensitive skin and did not find this cleanser doing a good job of controlling the oil. I will continue to use the product but I doubt I will see any noticeable difference.

December 05, 2009

I got this product to try from a magazine and am pretty happy with the results. I usually do not find that foaming cleansers leave my skin feeling clean enough, but I liked the results that I got with this product. My skin is pretty average and I don't have many breakouts, but this product pretty much eliminated the few blemishes and problems that occasionally pop up. It left my skin feeling clean, and was not drying. I would buy this product again.

October 22, 2009

I am in love with this cleanser! It's nice and gentle on my sensitive skin, but really effective. I've noticed a huge difference in the smoothness and radiance of my skin since I started using it. Even my bi-monthly zit seems to be staying away! Since the cleanser comes in a self-foaming dispenser, I go through the product slowly, so each bottle lasts a long time.

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers