Marcelle Lux Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #461 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

June 17, 2016

Sticky and gukky, my lips stick together, what is wrong with this product?
    I don't recommend it for that reason, price and colour selection is pretty good otherwise.

May 22, 2015

Really good gloss, I wear it EVERYDAY!; I'm usually not a big fan of lip glosses, but after buying the Marcelle Lux Gloss in "Belle de la Ville", it's got me hooked (:

The colour is really natural and sheer, but gives just enough colour to make your lips pop. I would REALLY recommend the "Belle de la Ville" colour (Which I think is part of one of their newer lines); its a really nice sheer pink, that looks very natural and can basically go with any skin tone. Good for daily use, eg. School, shopping, etc. (:

Definite BUY AGAIN product

September 19, 2013

I've purchased a few of the Marcelle Lip Lux glosses in the past and I was impressed with their quality. They go on smoothly and are not too sticky either. The pigmentation is pretty good although some are labeled sheer. The ones that have more shimmer in them seem to be more pigmented. The shimmer is not too frosty or metallic. The packaging is sleek and elegant and the applicator wand feels comfortable on the lips. It's a little on the pricey side (10 dollars), but you can look out for online printable coupons from Marcelle and get it at a discount.

September 17, 2013

I've been using a lot of Marcelle products lately, and I am very impressed. I have this Lux Gloss in Muse, which is a deep burgundy with a bit of sparkle. The gloss itself goes on very smooth, and gives a great pop of colour. It makes my lips look very soft and supple, and it isn't sticky at all. The tube itself has a nice square design and is the perfect size for a small handbag or clutch, and the wand applicator makes application easy. While I like how soft this gloss keeps my lips, the only downfall is longevity... I find that while the tint remains, the sheen fades after about a half hour. Overall though, a good lip gloss for the price.

July 11, 2012

I am a lip gloss addict and buy every new one that comes out, but I always go back to Marcelle's lip glosses. They're a little pricey (about $10) but they are shiny without being tacky and last the entire day.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm