• Marcelle Moisture Cream

Marcelle Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #791 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 06, 2017

My Favourite!

I have used this for many years and will continue to! It works well for me with my dry, sensitive skin. It is a heavy cream that moisturizers well. I don't have much luck with new creams but this one has been the perfect match for me. I can't use many products from Marcelle, this being an exception. I use this cream in the morning and a lighter one at night. I highly recommend this to anyone it is the best I have ever used!

May 15, 2017

instantly hydrates my face and is hypo-allergenic. Keeps my skin soft.clear and soothing.I find this cream the best and I give it a excellent purchase choice recommendation.

May 09, 2017

J'adore cette crème hydratante hypoallergène. J'ai la peau sensible et mixte et cette crème hydratante me convient jusqu'à maintenant (je l'ai depuis 2 semaines). Aucune odeur, ce qui est plaisant aussi. On peut très bien l'appliquer sous le maquillage. Bien sûre, la qualité n'est pas la même que les marques haut de gamme, mais très bon rapport qualité/prix !

September 16, 2015

I love this cream. It is light and non greasy. There is no smell so it doesn't set off my allergies and my skin is so soft and no wrinkles.

April 10, 2015

Tried this product out. Just because I'm a person that believes in good quality products for lesser price value, I'm gonna say that there are cheaper products out there that beat this moisture cream. It's a small packaging, expensive (understandable since it's Marcelle) and didn't leave my skin feeling renewed and tight. At first, you'll feel moisturized and a bit of a cooling and refreshing sensation but once that's over with, say hello to oiliness!

May 20, 2014

I was really looking forward to using this face cream, it was packaged nicely, and looked thick and creamy, the texture in my fingers seemed great, but no matter how little I use on my face, it just seems to sit there, and leave a sticky, residue. Sometimes it's so bad, i actually have to wash it off my face. it's just too heavy!. I guess I will just use it up on my dry knees and elbows.