Marcelle Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 732 in Foundation

April 15, 2017

This is great for a teen girl that wants some coverage but not the feel of foundation. It is almost like BB cream but more lightweight. I normally add some moisturizer to make it more natural but without works as well. As you can see I have acne scars and it helps coverage most of it by using less product. It is really easy to take off but the problem about this product it doesn't last very long. Like a day at school will last but not anymore. If using longer, use powder. It has SPF great for every product you out on your face. It doesn't break me out and it's hyp-allergenic. Overall great find and found in Hudson Bay, Sephora, Ulta, and other makeup stores (not drugstore I think). Tip: make sure to find a colour that is a tint a bit lighter to make it act as a concealer and light darker if acting like foundation.

January 20, 2016

This is a great tinted moisturizer for the summer. Great to have camping or at the lake. It doesn't have much coverage but it does help the skin tone look more even. I like that it's a mutlipurpsoe product. I really enjoying having a spf in my dreams so it is one less product to apply.

January 20, 2016

I love this moisturizer, it is nice and light and allows my skin to breath but provides just the right amount of colour.

August 08, 2015

This tinted moisturizer is awesome for the summer. You can apply a thin layer for some quick, light coverage without having to wear a face full of makeup and worry about sweating it off. Its hypo-allergenic so it's good for sensitive skin and has SPF 15 for a little protection from the sun, wind and cold. It also helps maintain the skins natural moisture levels. I love having this product available in my makeup bag. It makes my skin glow while keeping is moisturized and protected at the same time. Would definitely recommend!

April 30, 2015

Love this fondation because it as a really good moisturizer that helps me with my dry and sensitive skin. Plus it as a spf of 15 that always helps protect from the sun .