• Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara
  • Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara

Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 948 in Mascara

April 04, 2017

I will start by saying the decision to buy this product had nothing to do with the brand. The only reason I bought it is because it came in BROWN! I didn't want black or brownish black but BROWN. I searched a couple stores and it was the only mascara I could find that was just brown. I am so glad it came in the colour I wanted. I really like this mascara. I goes on nice and clump free. I love the coverage and how it makes my lashes look. I have found my new favourite!

March 24, 2017

This is one of my HG mascaras. I prefer ones that are not too wet as I have hooded eyes and prone to transfer. This fits the bill and gives nice coverage without being too heavy or clumpy. Good price too.

January 16, 2017

J'aime bien ce mascara de Marcelle. J'ai les yeux qui ont tendance à couler facilement et celui-ci permet de ne pas toujours couler. Il ne met pas mes yeux trop pesants non plus et n'est pas granuleux. J'aime bien la brosse à appliquer.

June 27, 2016

I enjoy this product. It gives a nice natural finish. I find that for an evening out it's not the best look but works well for the office. The price is affordable.

October 13, 2015

I have been searching FOREVER for a good mascara and finally I have found success! The brush is straight and the tube opening is small enough that it rubs off the extra mascara so it goes on light. I am just in love with this, it makes my lashes HUGE and lasts all day with no flaking, comes off easy and doesn't rub all over my eyes.

June 27, 2014

I LOVE this mascara. It never flakes, and never irritates my eyes. My lashes look lush and full without looking super coated in mascara-a look not good for someone pushing 40 in my opinion.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store