Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #425 out of 946 in Mascara

May 29, 2017

Best mascara I have tried. I love this product and wil continue to use it...wears great, no flaking, lengthens, long wearing and easy to remove at the end of the day.

January 19, 2017

Le meilleur mascara que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à maintenant.
    Il fait de super beaux cils, en les allongeant.
    La brosse les allonge vraiment.Je le recommande fortement

January 04, 2017

J'adore le mascara Xtension Plus. C'est le seul mascara qui me permet d'avoir de beaux cils recourbés. Il tient longtemps et ne coule pas. De plus, le prix est très attrayant.

August 02, 2016

I found this beauty in the big sale that the warehouse have twice a year! It's cute when you put it on and make you great lashes but it won't stay whole day and whole night (sometimes it crumbles if you take a nap). But it's really easy to take of, with just water! :D

June 29, 2016

I like everithing of this mascara. Quality,price,easy tu use, i love the look i had when I use this mascara. I purchase 6 times at least. I dont go outside without my masacara and this one is my favorite!

June 22, 2016

Le meilleur mascara que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à maintenant.
    Il allonge les cils, il l'est épaissit.
    Il est un peu dispendieux mais j' essaie toujours d'en acheter 2-3 lorsqu'il est en vente

April 26, 2016

I have really short eyelashes so I first tried younique 3d mascara and I found that it used to pretty much blind me so I decided to give marcelle xtension plus a try and I think its the best mascara that anyone can buy. Its affordable,long lasting and it doesnt irritate your eyes at all! Friends actually thought I was wearing falsies!!

April 10, 2016

I am part of a group on Facebook where you can sell or trade makeup, and I received this in a trade. It was something that she just threw in and I wasn't super excited about it but after trying it I am in love!! I am lucky to have naturally very long lashes and this makes them look even longer and adds tons of volume. It looks like I am wearing false lashes! I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked this because I don't think I would have picked it up myself in a store but it's awesome and I'm so glad I have it now.

March 24, 2016

My favourite Mascara by far is Diorshow Extase, but I do love a good deal and I find this is a fairly close second and it costs about a third of the price. It's definitely my go-to choice when I need to save a few dollars.

March 16, 2016

Pour ma part, j'ai acheté ce mascara il y a quelque mois et c'est celui que j'utilise pratiquement chaque fois. Je trouve qu'il offre un très bon rapport qualité/prix ! Evidemment, je connais des mascaras meilleurs, mais je le rachèterais n'importe quand!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!