Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara Reviews
#382 in Mascara

January 13, 2018

Great mascara

I really like this mascara I’m quite picky with them but Marcelle in general is a good brand to choose mascara from. Never had an issue with any of them as I’ve tried a few different ones but the extension mascara is a good choice for sure!

1.7/5

December 14, 2017

Disappointed because it is a Marcelle product

This was one of the most disappointing Marcelle products I have used. I normally love almost all of the Marcelle products from the skin care lines, but I found that they weren't really the best when it came down to make up. The mascara is very clumpy and when it goes on, it feels like I just rubbed tar onto my lashes instead of mascara. Too thick and goopy of a consistency. Otherwise, it is very pigmented, so it is very dark and black like all mascaras should be

May 29, 2017

Best mascara I have tried. I love this product and wil continue to use it...wears great, no flaking, lengthens, long wearing and easy to remove at the end of the day.

January 19, 2017

Le meilleur mascara que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à maintenant.
    Il fait de super beaux cils, en les allongeant.
    La brosse les allonge vraiment.Je le recommande fortement

January 04, 2017

J'adore le mascara Xtension Plus. C'est le seul mascara qui me permet d'avoir de beaux cils recourbés. Il tient longtemps et ne coule pas. De plus, le prix est très attrayant.

August 02, 2016

I found this beauty in the big sale that the warehouse have twice a year! It's cute when you put it on and make you great lashes but it won't stay whole day and whole night (sometimes it crumbles if you take a nap). But it's really easy to take of, with just water! :D

June 29, 2016

I like everithing of this mascara. Quality,price,easy tu use, i love the look i had when I use this mascara. I purchase 6 times at least. I dont go outside without my masacara and this one is my favorite!

June 22, 2016

Le meilleur mascara que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à maintenant.
    Il allonge les cils, il l'est épaissit.
    Il est un peu dispendieux mais j' essaie toujours d'en acheter 2-3 lorsqu'il est en vente

April 26, 2016

I have really short eyelashes so I first tried younique 3d mascara and I found that it used to pretty much blind me so I decided to give marcelle xtension plus a try and I think its the best mascara that anyone can buy. Its affordable,long lasting and it doesnt irritate your eyes at all! Friends actually thought I was wearing falsies!!

April 10, 2016

I am part of a group on Facebook where you can sell or trade makeup, and I received this in a trade. It was something that she just threw in and I wasn't super excited about it but after trying it I am in love!! I am lucky to have naturally very long lashes and this makes them look even longer and adds tons of volume. It looks like I am wearing false lashes! I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked this because I don't think I would have picked it up myself in a store but it's awesome and I'm so glad I have it now.