Maritime Naturals Professional 2% Retinol Moisturizer Reviews

Good - 0

January 02, 2017

I love this moisturizer. It's pretty much fragrance free and so gentle on my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and completely and provides a good smooth base for make up. I also love that it is organic and Canadian. Definitely recommend.

July 11, 2016

I have dry skin so I love it when I find a good moisturizer, I immediately loved the smell and consistency of this cream. I've been using it twice a day for about 10 days now and I really like how soft it has made my face and neck area.

This moisturizer absorbs into the skin completely and leaves my skin feeling like there is no product on it at all, which I love. I feel that the fine lines on my face look better because my skin is so hydrated and plump looking.

I purchased this retinol moisturizer at a discount and I'm in love with the results and how good this feels on my skin, defiantly one of the best moisturizers I've tried in a very long time.