MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 825 in Chocolate

April 12, 2017

These are so delicious, and the snack size makes it really easy to eat a ton of them! I don't tend to buy many because I know that I'll just eat them all until they're gone. They're very addictive!

January 23, 2017

So, given how popular and almost legendary the Mars Bar is, I’m guessing those of you who are abroad and haven’t tried it will be assuming that it must be an incredible bar of chocolate? Well, one thing is for sure….it doesn’t smell outstanding in the slightest. In fact it isn’t all that attractive really. The milk notes from the chocolate coating aren’t bad, but as a whole it is overly sweet and just a bit too full on. The caramel, the milk chocolate and the nougat center combine to give it a seriously sickly scent.

January 17, 2017

Mars are one of my favorite snack bars,I love the chocolate ,the caramel flavors all mixed together, its heavenly,definitely a great snack and I would recommend to everyone, yummy..great to take a o work or school

November 10, 2016

I hate that I love these so much!!! the chocolate caramel nougat combo just melts in your mouth. The snack size are perfect for me -makes me feel not as guilty for eating it compared to the full size!

March 22, 2016

LOVE mars bars. Definitely one of my top candy bar selections. I am usually a huge fan of snack size (you just need a taste right?) - but not a fan of how smaller portion sizes increase the cost!

March 22, 2016

I love Mars bars ,they have a chewy nougat filling with caramel so yummy,I like buying the snack size to use in my cheesecake .It helps to make my dessert even better.We buy the box of them at Halloween and I buy the bag of them every couple of months at Walmart .I would recommend these amazing bars to everyone

January 26, 2016

The perfect treat to throw in your desk or your purse. I love Mars bars and these are so nice and convenient. Yummy!

January 15, 2016

Best little treat to have in my purse always a sweet treat to look forward to

January 11, 2016

mars is the ultimate heaven in the mouth ! this is my fav and my sons fav bar ever since I can remember. and the fact that they are snack size just makes them all the more appealing. Who needs popcorn at a movie when you have mars bars snack size?!?! recommend all the way and more !

December 29, 2015

Mars bars are so yummy. Perfect combination of milk chocolate, creamy, sticky caramel and chewy nougaty stuff.