Mars Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 844 in Chocolate

May 16, 2017

Pour moi c'est ma sorte. J'adore ce chocolat. J'aime l'enrobage mais surtout l'intérieur crémeux de cette barre de chocolat. Ce chocolat me rappelle mon enfance et il m'est très difficile d'y résister lorsque je le vois.

April 26, 2017

This is my go to chocolate bar! Its very sweet but that's good for those with a sweet tooth! It's so luscious when you bite into it the caramel oozes out and you;re in heaven!! I would recommend this to everyone!!

March 21, 2017

I love chocolate, Mars was always my favorite.. I still don't mind the taste, although I find that they are better when chilled. my preference I know..

March 21, 2017

My favorite chocolat bar of all. I love the taste of the caramel and chocolat. It is a delight to the mouth. A quick snack and enough energy to keep you going.

February 08, 2017

Mars will always and forever be my "go-to" chocolate bar. When I purchase one, 9/10 times I buy the king size because I know the regular size will just simply not be enough. The taste is amazing and they are even better a little bit cold! They are more then worth the money as well.

February 08, 2017

My mouth is watering just thinking about having a Mars bar - the chewy nougat, delicious caramel all wrapped in chocolate is so delicious and makes it one of my favourite things to indulge in. Try it frozen for a different experience - or deep fried in batter...Mmm...

January 09, 2017

It's light and airy. Very sweet with caramel and nougat inside. Love the chocolate coating. It will satisfy your sweet tooth. Always a favourite with me.

October 31, 2016

I've always been a fan of the Mars bar. It's a perfect blend of chocolate, nougat and caramel. The chocolate is smooth, the nougat is fluffy and there is just enough gooey caramel. The bar is pretty sweet, I find the mini bars available around Halloween the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth.

October 31, 2016

J'étais tellement déçu lorsque la recette original a été changé. Par le passé, la barre Mars était faite avec des arachides. C'était un délice. Maintenant, la recette contient du nougat à la place. Peu après le changement de la recette j'avais espoir de retrouver une barre Mars avec arachides, mais j'ai perdu espoir depuis un bout. C'était meilleurs avant le changement de recette.

September 28, 2016

Really love Mars bars. The caramel, nougat, and chocolate make a really nice soft and chewy texture. These bars are sweet and delicious. Love when the mini version comes out at Halloween.