Mars Chocolate Bar Reviews
#44 in Chocolate

September 27, 2017

Yes please

This is such a tasty chocolate bar.
    The chocolate and caramel and nougat makes this bar such a dream, and leaves you wanting more.
    I am guilty of eating more than one bar in a sitting.
    These are so smooth but hold a lot of texture. They are a great snack or a treat to indulge in as well.

September 27, 2017

Best of all time

This is currently my all time favourite chocolate bar!! The nougat and caramel is so yummy and the milk chocolate is really delicious good quality chocolate. I definitely recommend picking one up, as I do all the time when I am at the grocery story or gas station

July 10, 2017

yammy!!!

Mars is always my favourite chocolate. Love to eat mars during my break time while talking. I always keep Mars in my bag. Its amazing when I bite in caramel.

May 16, 2017

Pour moi c'est ma sorte. J'adore ce chocolat. J'aime l'enrobage mais surtout l'intérieur crémeux de cette barre de chocolat. Ce chocolat me rappelle mon enfance et il m'est très difficile d'y résister lorsque je le vois.

April 26, 2017

This is my go to chocolate bar! Its very sweet but that's good for those with a sweet tooth! It's so luscious when you bite into it the caramel oozes out and you;re in heaven!! I would recommend this to everyone!!

March 21, 2017

I love chocolate, Mars was always my favorite.. I still don't mind the taste, although I find that they are better when chilled. my preference I know..

March 21, 2017

My favorite chocolat bar of all. I love the taste of the caramel and chocolat. It is a delight to the mouth. A quick snack and enough energy to keep you going.

February 08, 2017

Mars will always and forever be my "go-to" chocolate bar. When I purchase one, 9/10 times I buy the king size because I know the regular size will just simply not be enough. The taste is amazing and they are even better a little bit cold! They are more then worth the money as well.

February 08, 2017

My mouth is watering just thinking about having a Mars bar - the chewy nougat, delicious caramel all wrapped in chocolate is so delicious and makes it one of my favourite things to indulge in. Try it frozen for a different experience - or deep fried in batter...Mmm...

January 09, 2017

It's light and airy. Very sweet with caramel and nougat inside. Love the chocolate coating. It will satisfy your sweet tooth. Always a favourite with me.