3.6/5
#533 in Foundation

Good - 0
    2.8/5

June 27, 2016

Not impressed with this product. For a pricier foundation, I was disappointed with the overall quality. Goes on thin so you have to use quite a bit to get desired coverage.

April 29, 2015

It's nowhere near full coverage but it's nice and natural on the skin and doesn't oxidize on me

December 14, 2006

I never leave the house without my full-coverage foundation on my face. I wear Ivory 100 and have for 4 years - I won't ever try anything else. After struggling with acne and sensitive skin since I was a teenager, this has been the only thing that gives me the coverage I want, the moisturizing all day, and an oil-free formula that doesn't clog my pores or cause my blemishes to get worse. I highly recommend this to anyone. There is also a medium coverage for combination/oily skin, a dual-coverage pressed powder sheer coverage, creme-to-powder, and a sheer tint moisturizer with SPF 20 - - - all of these are wonderful - I have tried them all but prefer the full coverage because I have breakouts and dry skin to hide. :)