4.1/5
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser Reviews

Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser is a creamy cleanser leaves normal to dry skin feeling clean, fresh and radiant with enhanced hydration. As it cleanses, exfoliates and freshens in one step, it begins the process to reveal younger-looking skin. Plus, with each use, your skin feels refreshed. For more information, visit http://www.marykay.com/.

July 18, 2017

Ill Probably never stop using this product

Since middle school I've used the Mary Kay Time wise cleanser. I tried pro active but it was too harsh on my skin, it burned. My mother suggested I try Mary Kay. Worked like a charm! My face was clear in no time. Alone, the cleanser is 4 stars but when you add the moisturizer I would rate it 5 stars as a group. It takes about a month before you see the results you want but when you wash your face with the cleanser you fell 100% cleaner. I still get the occasional pimple, when its that time of the month but I still love the product.

2.2/5

March 27, 2017

I bought a whole bunch of Mary Kay products, and the least I have to say is it did not fit my skin type. Although I had a consultation with someone. I will not buy it again.

January 31, 2017

Le prix est pas mal elevé... et encore plus elevé lors que tu decides de prendre toute la gamme de produit. Ce que j'adores de ce produit c'est que tu n'as pas besoin d'en prendre bcp a chaque fois je dirais a peu pres la grosseur d'un pois chiche. Tu sens le process de l'exfoliation en train de se faire... tu resens les ''billes'' dans la crème fonctionner et, exfolier ta peau. La scenteur est tres bien puis que la scenteur est pas mal neutre, un peu parfumé mais, vraiment pas beaucoup. Considerant le montant que j'ai payé pour cet exfoliant... j'ai attend au-dessus d'une semaine avant de laver mon visage a fin de voir ce que le produit ferait sur mon visage. Apres une semaine, j'ai commence à l'utiliser et, le resultat etait tres flagrant. J'adore ce produit surtout le fait que tu en prends une minime quantite pour avoir le resultat desire. Je recommenderais par contre d'au moins acheter le stricte minimum de cette gamme de produit soit: le cleanser, age fighting moisturizer & night solution.

October 15, 2016

The Mary KAY time wise 3 in 1 cleanser is one of the best on the market. I love it. It's gentle on your skin yet leaves it feeling clean and soft and light.

March 04, 2016

I've been using this cleanser for about two weeks now and my skin feels amazing! I had been going through so many cleansers and I went to a Mary Kay party thinking it was just going to suck me in, and I fell in love! Worth the pennies!!

August 14, 2015

Been using the combo/oily cleanser for 14 years and totally love it! Tried a couple things in between and always go back to this cleanser. Cannot live without it! Skin never feels tight or dry.

August 13, 2015

Love this Cleanser! I have been using this product since I was 23 and have been for over 5 years and love how it makes my skin feel. The cleanser combines age-fighting benefits plus three essential skin care benefits in one product, to cleanse, exfoliate and refresh.

August 12, 2015

I love this cleanser it is so easy day and night leather it up with water, i use a mary kay brush but a hot towel works wonders, it cleanses exfoliates , refreshes, hydrates, smooth, firm, softens, protect and energizes rebuilds, and reduces the appearances of fine lines & wrinkles truly is a hydrator, exfoliator awesome all 3 in one with one price , i use it with the company of miracle set . takes away impurities in one easy step ! fantastic . available for dry , normal and for combination /oily skin .$ 30 from www.marykay .ca . sincerely, Bianca Vt.

August 12, 2015

I have uneven skin complexion, and have had a hard time finding a cleanser that did not cause my sensitive skin to react. This product and the rest of the Miracle Set has taken years off my skin and it feels h more healthy and glowing. LOVE it!!

August 12, 2015

I love this cleanser because it contains three products in one! Cleanser, exfoliator and toner, which saves time and has age-fighting ingredients. Does not leave my skin feeling tight after I wash.