Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set Reviews

January 13, 2018

First time I used it,friends said I looked ten years younger

I hadn't tried doing a Microdermabrasion before, but my skin was so rough from a long winter that I gave it a try. The first time I used it, friends and colleagues said I looked ten years younger! I'm in my mid 40's so WOW! I have sensitive skin and use the products sparingly with no skin issues. (I also feel the need to moisturize for a second time a few hours later.) I have used the set about once a month as needed, and it's lasted me over one year! So, it's Mary Kay quality, extremely effective at reducing lines, softening skin and a great value. I highly recommend this product as an investment for your face.

Updated On: January 13, 2018

The effectiveness of this Microdermabrasion product on my face has been a 5 out of 5:)

1.7/5

May 29, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit après une présentation de Mary kay, car j'avais de la peau morte et quelques points noirs. Malheureusement, je ne l'ai pas aimé. Je n'ai vu aucun changement et en plus j'ai eu une réaction de rougeurs. Personnellement je ne le recommande pas pour les peau sensibles.

1.3/5

April 11, 2017

Im not able to use this product. Im not happy with the way my skin reacts to this product. Im not happy with the sales rep who didn't refund me the money.
    Im also bothered by the fact the the tiny micro beads are not safe for the environment. It destroys the fish population.

So Its not a product for me

April 06, 2017

Je ne pourrais plus me passer de ce duo de la gamme Mary Kay. Ils sont rendu indispensables à ma routine. La premier produit permet de bien nettoyer le visage en retirant les peaux mortes, etc. et le deuxième produit procure une sensation de fraîcheur à la sortie de la douche.
    Il suffit de terminer le tout avec une bonne crème hydratante Mary Kay et le tour est joué!

October 19, 2016

I really can't say enough good about this product. The scrub should be rubbed in gently, not too heavily on my sensitive skin. The serum then goes on over that and leaves my face feeling softer. When I use this regularly, I notice a distinct fading even of the heavier lines in my forehead. Truly amazing product.

June 06, 2016

I currently use Mary Kay products. I love this product barbecue it gently scrubs and leave my shin feeling clean and fresh. I use this once a month to help keep my skins great appearance.

April 18, 2016

I have sentive skin so I only use it if need be. It very rough but works very well. Goes a long way. Never had a reaction to it and easily washed off. No smell or anything love it

March 17, 2016

pretty intense! You really feel the beads working in your skin as you rub it in! the lotion is so refreshing after you scrubbed your face off. I have to say my face feels really soft and looks fresher

February 26, 2016

this microdermabrasion set works fairly well, i recieved it as a gift for christmas, and have used it a couple times. The beads are very fine and if you rub to hard your face will turn really red and the redness doesent go away for a couple minutes. I think it works fairly well though, makes it feel like your really getting a microdermabrasion .

February 12, 2016

I love this set. I love how the granules step one are very very fine, unlike drugstore products that irritated my skin. Wet your face, use a dime size amount of step one and rub in circles over your face and neck for about two minutes and then rinse. I keep mine in the shower and do it twice a week. I prefer to use in the shower as it aids in removing all the tiny grains. My face feels so smooth and soft and my complexion looks brighter from removing all the dead skin. I really like the new Microdermabrasion Plus set where step two is a pore minimizer instead of the Replenish solution. I really notice a difference when I apply my makeup on days I use this set.

Love this. Have been using it for many years and through the change in formulation (step 2) and will continue to purchase