Maui Moisture - Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo Reviews
#121 in Shampoo

September 16, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of my fav haircare brands!!

At one point of my life, my hair was brittle, dry and dull. I did not know where to turn to, tried all the expensive brands and high end products. At last someone recommended maui moisture and i have never been more pleased with my hair!!! So smooth and shiny and so much more healthy looking — all at a drugstore price!

June 18, 2020

Love clean hair care!

I do think it’s a bit pricy for drugstore hair care, but I don’t mind. I prefer using clean products which is why I use this brand. Smells good and does the job. I would purchase this again.

October 08, 2019

A Trip to Maui everyday!

Oh my gosh, this product blew my mind! The aloe juice base and natural coconut oil left my hair soft, silky and weightless. This product is absolutely worth every penny and it will last forever simply because it provides amazing results with so little product.

1.5/5

September 15, 2019

not worth it

made my hair greasy and doesn't make it smell nice either i bought this thinking it would be nice natural product turns out i was WRONG definitely NOT WORTH THE MONEY. If your looking for a good natural product try love beauty and planet it smells good and keeps your hair clean

September 14, 2019

Amazing for dry, wavy/curly hair

After years of using shampoos with sulfates and silicone, I decided I needed a change. This shampoo definitely does the trick. My hair is less frizzy and healthier looking after just a few washes. The smell is amazing, and foams up very well, considering that there are no sulfates! My hair feels clean, without the build-up. Definitely recommend!

August 30, 2019

Best shampoo so far and has amazing smell 😍

It works wonder and amazingly is cheap than other best shampoos. It helps to keep hair manageable and tangle free.I Would like to use again and again.

August 22, 2019
    California, United States

Hello moisture

This shampoo is amazing. It leaves my hair smooth, silky and shiny. I have wavy hair and I always battle with frizz and this shampoo leaves my hair shiny, and silky smooth and it doesn't leave my curls frizzy. My hair feels really moisture. It has a good foam and the best part is that it's sulfate free so it won't strip your scalp from the natural oils it produces.

July 15, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I used this shampoo and conditioner after 2 weeks at the beach. My hair was dry and extra frizzy. This sorted it out fast. Shiny manageable felt soft. Very happy. It smells fab and doesn't break the bank. Try it you will not be disappointed

June 15, 2019

My hair has never been healthier!

This is my favourite line out of all the Maui Moisture products. It works so well for my coarse, wavy, low porosity hair!
    The shampoo is creamy, rich, almost gel-like. It lathers well without super harsh surfactants, and I can run my fingers through my hair when shampooing.
    The conditioner is creamy and has wonderful slip, without weighing my hair down. It gives my hair the moisture that it needs.
    A bonus is that the products have a pleasant scent but are not too heavily fragranced.
    This shampoo and conditioner is in my regular rotation and will stay that way.

March 27, 2019

Great quality

I love this shampoo. It smells great, is good quality and does a great job with moisturizing my hair which can sometimes be dry and brittle. The coconut gives it a nice scent.