Maui Moisture Thicken and Restore + Bamboo Fibers Shampoo Reviews
#609 in Shampoo

October 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Myfave go-to shampoo

After I went on accurate, I suffered extreme hair loss and my hair was super thin. I am always so sketchy about the shampoos and conditioners I use because I dont want to get acne again. However, my friend recommended this Maui Moisture shampoo and it has been my fave since then. It made my hair so strong that I rarely have hair fall out! So worth it and super affordable at the drug store

October 08, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Amazing fragrance

One of my favourite hair products. It leaves my hair smelling divine. Only thing is it doesn’t last long as the conditioner seems thin and I need a lot of it.

March 22, 2018

Shampoo and conditionner are more than fairly great!

Bought it for me and my men. He has fine light hair I have thick and dense hair,both curly and we had super results. Revived and shiny boucy hair.light and fresh aloe scent.

October 17, 2017

I like it!

It is a good shampoo. I could see improvement in the condition of my hair with use . One think that was a bit of a trouble for me is that I felt it leaves a bit of residue. It does make my hair soft and silky though!

October 16, 2017

Great smell

Not sure this thickens my hair but it smells great and I have enjoyed using it. I will try another shampoo in their line next time to see d that makes a difference.

June 14, 2017

Je vais le racheter c'est sure!

Ce shampoing pour commencer ma donner beaucoup plus de volume, les cheveux plus doux et pour finir moins cassant tout sa sans silicone je le recommande!!!

May 29, 2017

I have been using this shampoo for the last month now and my hair has been fantastic. I love how this smells, which is an added bonus. I have very fine hair so I was looking for a product that would help my hair be a little thicker. This shampoo definitely does not weigh my hair down and since I've been using this product it along with conditioner from the same brand has made my hair so shiny and silky feeling. It's honestly so beautiful. I really like this line and I'm hoping to see more from them, like hair styling products.