Maxidol Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 122 in Pain Relief

February 02, 2017

This usually works for all my cramping problems, even for muscle pain. It works fast and almost instant. Wish it lasted a bit longer though. Other than that, this is my GO TO for that time of the month.

February 02, 2017

I'm not sure if I could get through my cycle without these. I have found them to be a lifesaver as I often have bad cramps and a lot of body pain. They help relieve the pain and take the edge off. Always have a bottle on hand!

October 01, 2016

Les maxidols sont parfaites pour les crampes au ventre lors de cette période du mois pour les filles. Facile à prendre , elle soulage de beaucoup mes crampes menstruelles. Je les recommande à toutes les femmes .

October 01, 2016

if you are a women you need this in your life fast relief and makes it a not so bad time i cannot go through my cycle without these recommended for sure

June 10, 2016

I used this every month when I was in high school because I had terrible cramps and needed some form of pain reliever to even get out of bed. I would purchase this at shoppers drug mart and it always worked quickly to help dull the pain of my cramps.

May 10, 2016

Maxidol is an over-the-counter pain reliever for PMS and menstrual symptoms. I like buying Maxidol over store brand. Good brand that I can trust. Works well and gets rid of bloating fast. Available everywhere.

March 30, 2016

#Maxidol is to me a grown up version of #Midol. Before I developed an ulcer and was recommended to no longer take medications with an anti inflammatory component these were my brand of choice to eradicate stomach pains, cramps, back aches, head aches and the general malaise that I felt during that time. Priced average often higher than other types but in my eyes more effective. Would recccomend and if ABLE would buy.

March 30, 2016

This one just does not work for me at all... it's only every few months that the cramps are bad enough that I look for relief, and I was offered these by a co-worker. Used them for two days, but I did not feel any different for having taken them.

March 17, 2016

I dont get pains all tha often when i am on my period but when i do these do not help me at all. I dont know what it is about them but its just feels like i didnt take anything and then I have to wait it out to be able to take something stronger. Maybe if you have a weaker stomach these would work for you.

March 17, 2016

no need to suffer through when you have these !!! they take away all the nasty things that we can do without like cramps and bloating!!!highly reccomend to all ladies!!!