Maxidol Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 146 in Pain Relief

June 21, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I don't know if it is the liquid gel caplets, that make this product much more effective than the other midols, but oh boy does it ever work.

I get the worst cramps, and this definitely helps to relieve a lot of the pain that I feel during my time of the month.

Definitely recommend!

June 21, 2017

CULT FAV

The absolute best for relieving menstrual cramps! Ever since I started menstruating I've always had terrible cramps and this is the only thing that can get me through the day! And trust me I've tried everything! On really bad days, one of these and a hot water bottle in the only thing that will do the trick!

June 20, 2017

I would not buy this again

When I used Maxidol it made me extremely dizzy and feeling really high which was SUPER weird since I had never experienced it before and I was in high school. I haven't touched the medication since because of the weird effects it has on me!

June 20, 2017

Maxidol

The Maxidol liquid-gels are very fast acting. The relieve menstrual cramps and any other pains associated with your menstrual cycle. I swear by these every month and they have made a huge difference in my life.

June 15, 2017

Better than Midol

I rely on Maxidol because I experience a great deal of pain both migraine and cramp related. It usually works quite quickly to relieve me of both, but sometimes the pain persists. Regular midol only works seldomly for me, so I always turn to Maxidol.
    I like that it only includes Naproxen and not other pain relievers as well, as combining them makes me worry about the effect on my liver.

May 30, 2017

Maxidol is an over the counter pain reliver for menstrual cramps and all the other lovely symptoms we have to deal with every month. It works so well that if you try it you won't want to go through another cycle without it. I never do..

February 02, 2017

This usually works for all my cramping problems, even for muscle pain. It works fast and almost instant. Wish it lasted a bit longer though. Other than that, this is my GO TO for that time of the month.

February 02, 2017

I'm not sure if I could get through my cycle without these. I have found them to be a lifesaver as I often have bad cramps and a lot of body pain. They help relieve the pain and take the edge off. Always have a bottle on hand!

October 01, 2016

Les maxidols sont parfaites pour les crampes au ventre lors de cette période du mois pour les filles. Facile à prendre , elle soulage de beaucoup mes crampes menstruelles. Je les recommande à toutes les femmes .

October 01, 2016

if you are a women you need this in your life fast relief and makes it a not so bad time i cannot go through my cycle without these recommended for sure