Maxwell House Instant Coffee Reviews
#20 in Coffee

Instant Maxwell House Coffee is available in a lightweight, plastic jar. Our plastic jar is more durable, lighter and easier to handle, increasing convenience while helping you to reduce your impact on the environment.

November 20, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

not bad

upon mixing let it be for a few minutes for the bigger granules to dissolve completely in the drink mixture. My hubby loves it so much, so do I. For the price for me it is reasonable for the quality offered.

November 03, 2020

Not my cup of coffee

I was very disappointed maxwell house coffee is usually great but there instant coffee version has a very strong and bad taste to it. I will not buy again and do not recommend at all. It was a great price but you definitely can tell that the product is cheaply made

September 03, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Best instant coffee

Great taste and it helps save me time with my mornings and two kids!!! Great value and easy to prepare! Must have for all moms who drink coffee! Especially when you get no time for yourself!

June 10, 2019

Strong instant coffee

I find this instant coffee to be very dark with a strong taste. If you like your coffee dark I would say this is the instant for you. A rich dark flavour!

June 19, 2018

Linda

When it comes to coffee, I’m incredibly picky. Maxwell house is the only coffee I buy for home. It gives me that eyes wide open feeling in the morning. I don’t turely feel awake till I’ve had my first cup of he day

May 24, 2018

I love this coffee!

I love this instant coffee. Most other instant coffees taste bitter and just plain awful. This is delicious. I like the dark roast best, but also enjoy the other types. Highly recommended!

March 30, 2018

Good in a pinch

I thoroughly enjoy this coffee when I don't feel like making a full pot. The price point is reasonable and the flavor is good. Good to have on hand when you want quick cup

1.0/5

March 26, 2018

Dépanne mais pas bon

J'ai pas vraiment le choix de boire se café vraiment dégueulasse le matin parce que je suis seule donc pas de café au percolateur, sa dépanne mais le café est de mauvaise qualité en instantané.

March 10, 2018

I love this coffee! (Many times a day)

As a busy mom of three I love this coffee! I often need a little pick me up during the day and Maxwell house instant coffee is just what I need. I love that it tastes similar to a cup of perked coffee, but I don't have to prep the coffee maker and wait to enjoy it. Turn on the kettle, add a spoon of coffee to the mug and then add the hot water. No fuss, no muss!!

January 22, 2018

Maxwell instant coffee my morning brew

I jave been drinking Maxwell House Instant Coffee for so many years.I love the smell of it brewing in the morning. It's easy to make and perfect to carry for traveling. I recommend you try it. Enjoy.