Maxwell House Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 652 in Coffee

Instant Maxwell House Coffee is available in a lightweight, plastic jar. Our plastic jar is more durable, lighter and easier to handle, increasing convenience while helping you to reduce your impact on the environment.

June 07, 2017

I love maxwell house instant coffee for its great value and taste quality. It's has a bold flavour that leaves you wondering wether this came from a pot of coffee or a single brew.

April 27, 2017

Je l'adore et la famille aussi. Nous sommes tous de grands amateurs de café et je le recommande a d'autres qui aiment le café. Il est bon jusqu'à la dernière gouttes.

0.7/5

April 14, 2017

Definitely not my favorite brand of instant coffee. I find it is either way too weak or way too strong, there's never ever been a middle ground. Mother first and last time I.boyght it I just gave it away because I disliked it that much.

1.5/5

April 14, 2017

The coffee lacked flavor and was weak. I had to use twice the amount to get any flavor. I get instant coffee is not perked but this was bad. They need to develop a better fast for this product.

April 04, 2017

Highly recommend this coffee. The flavor is excellent. Great tasting for a quick made coffee.. Can't pass up the great price associated tip this product.

March 29, 2017

I like to take this coffee camping with me quick and easy to make. The taste is good but not amazing. It is good to have on hand for last resort if needed

March 20, 2017

I like having an instant coffee in the house for so many reasons. I know if I forget ground coffee, or I have coffee but no filters I can still enjoy a good quality cup of coffee. Also, some company I get only drink instant. I also have added a bit of instant to my coffee mug if I accidentally brewed my pot too weak. I also can make an instant any time of the day quickly with the kettle. The last thing I really like about instant, it is is a real kicker !! It is very strong in regards to how high the caffeine content is; gives me a real boost on those tired tired days.

The Maxwell House Original Roast Instant Coffee is really smooth, with a higher, but balanced acidity. I find I can drink it with or without cream and/or sugar and it tastes great both ways.

This is definitely my first pick when it comes to Instant Coffee's!

March 12, 2017

I love this coffee. It is priced affordably. The taste is great. The coffee wakes me up and helps me get on with my day. I definitely will keep buying this and I do recommend this to others.

February 17, 2017

There is nothing better then waking up & having a nice hot cup of Maxwell Coffee! It tastes great & it usually goes on sale a lot so it's affordable! It's a great way to get your coffee fix nice and quick with this instant coffee!

February 08, 2017

Maxwell House Instant Coffee is a great instant coffee for all those who need something a little stronger in the morning. I love the bold, smooth taste. It took several attempts before I mastered the water-coffee ratio! You do have to be careful because this isn't like Nescafe instant coffee which is a lot more mild. I personally like a bolder, bitter taste so this works out really well. Great value as well :)