Maxwell House original Coffee Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 652 in Coffee

May 11, 2017

Grew up being a tea drinker and that still is usually my go to hot beverage, but when it comes to craving coffee I want something quick and simple. Maxwell offers that.
    My husband hates how I make my cup haha less than a full scoop coffee grounds, 1 big scoop sugar, fill it almost half boiled water and half almond milk. Mmmmmm
    Would like to try a flavoured version of this brand if they have it. Will look next time I need a new jar of coffee.

2.8/5

May 11, 2017

Not the best instant coffee I've had. I find that this tastes really bitter even after adding some sugar to it. It's okay when I have to leave in the morning really quick but not for when I have time.

February 03, 2017

My favorite coffee. Smooth flavor. My perfect morning drink. Able to find on sale frequently which is nice with multiple coffee drinkers in the house. Have contacted them when got a bad can and they sent coupons to replace the bad can which was due to a storage error.

January 26, 2017

I'm not committed to one brand of coffee so I tend to buy whatever is on special. At the moment Maxwell House Original is what we are drinking and I very much enjoy the taste. Not too bitter, not too strong. The jar last quite a while and the decaf is good too.

January 15, 2017

We are using Maxwell in the house even my husband switch brand . It doesn't have an after taste and enjoyed even as iced coffee! It is also economical in terms of price comparison compared to other brand.

January 04, 2017

I enjoy this instant coffee more than any other ones that I have ever tried. It always seems to be on sale too so you get it for a good price. It is a nice flavor to it.

1.8/5

January 04, 2017

I found I had headaches from drinking this as well it gave me and some of my family members heart burn, and the taste I found was acidic and hard to swallow. I will not be drinking it again by choice.

1.7/5

May 11, 2016

nope not for me...I just can not drink an instant coffee any more ...years ago thats all i would drink but then i starting brewing coffee and have never gone back to instant coffee ...i would rather have a tea

May 11, 2016

I wanted to try another Brand Instant Coffee so I chose Maxwell Original Roast. I do like it, right to the last drop. It is so affordable especially when it goes on sale. I mean, you can't go wrong for a jar $2.99 flyer sale.

January 11, 2016

This is my morning ,afternoon and evening coffee....tried a couple of instant coffees but like this one the best...

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo