Maybelline DREAM SMOOTH MOUSSE™

Maybelline DREAM SMOOTH MOUSSE™ Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 701 in Foundation

April 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite foundations other then Cover girl it goes on nice and smooth and has a good texture I would recommend this to anyone who wears foundation.

April 17, 2017

Love this product! You don't need much to cover your face and the weightless of the product on your face makes it easy to app,y and wear all day without the cakey feel. I tell everyone how great this product is

April 13, 2017

I don't wear a lot of foundation or concealer. I find the Dream Mousse foundation goes on evenly, matches my skin and blends in nicely, as well as does a great job on covering under eye circles without using heavy weight concealer. It's light feeling, long lasting but does the job great.

March 14, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit en prévision de l'utiliser comme cache-cerne. J'ai une peau sèche et assez sensible sous les yeux, sans mentionner la présence de cernes foncées qu'il me fait plaisir de couvrir tous les jours. J'ai été impressionnée par la qualité du produit, surtout la texture crémeuse qui la rend facile à utiliser. Je n'utilise pas de fond de teint et la mousse couvre bien mes cernes et se fond bien avec ma couleur de peau (j'applique une crème sous les yeux au préalable). Par contre, le petit bémol est qu'il faut idéalement le ''setter'' avec une poudre parce qu'il se loge au niveau des petits plis sous les yeux.

January 17, 2017

This is a pretty good foundation , however I found if your skin has any dry spots it will settle on the dry skin and it will look super obvious. It highlights dry spots, which I didn't love. Other than that I really liked the product. Very silky and felt nice on my skin.

December 01, 2016

This product is extremely good for dry skin and fit my skin colour well. Coverage is also medium-full and quite natural looking. However, in the summer, it's not good for even my dry skin. Need powder on top.

August 09, 2016

Once I tried this, it's been my go-to ever since. I workout a lot and teach fitness (classes, private clients). I've even had comments on my make-up from participants wondering "how do you look so good after exercise!" It smooths out your skintone, doesn't feel or look heavy, and blends great.