Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation Reviews
#1046 in Bath & Body

Instant Age Rewind Foundation firms skin and lifts away the signs of ageing instantly. Provides a younger- and healthier-looking finish. Brightens dull and tired skin.Hypoallergenic, doesn't clog pores, dermatologist tested.Good for normal to dry skin.

March 01, 2017

Vraiment un bon cache-cerne. Je vien tout juste de le racheté et je suis tout a faite satisfaite avec la couvrance. Il vien pas sec en dessous des yeux.

February 28, 2017

If you are a beginner in makeup I will recommend this concealer.It is very easy to apply and it is very affordable.If you want to touch up on your makeup I recommend this concealer.

February 20, 2017

This is a great concealer! It give a very awake and healthy look to the under eyes . It blends out really nicely even with your fingers. The coverage is more medium so it's great for everyday .

February 17, 2017

I found this foundation really good overall, but I do have one con about it. I am a very pale gal and it's very rare that I don't buy the lightest foundation shade in most foundation lines. I bought the lightest one in this line and I still found it looked pretty orange toned on my skin. The coverage is nice and you get alot of product, and I will save it for the summer when I'm a little darker in skin tone!

February 15, 2017

My favorite under eye concealer!
    I buy the lightest shade and it gives me the perfect under eye finish!
    Application is super easy with the "roll on" tip and I use a wet beauty blender to finish it up nicely before using the setting powder.
    Will continue to purchase and would recommend it!

January 14, 2017

Love that produit I use it every day it gives me everything that I want for a concealer and more . I use it to do my eye and more great coverage for day or night

March 01, 2016

I got this from someone to try because it made their skin breakout. I have tried different things because I have redness on my cheeks from rosacea and I can never find anything that will cover it up. I love it so much the first time I tried it my rosacea was covered up and it made my skin feels so velvety soft. It has made a worthwhile difference in my life. My husband has seen the difference. So if you have any problems on your skin, scars this is an amazing product and I highly recommend it.

January 04, 2016

I love it! This product goes on so soft its like your not even wearing makeup! In my opinion it was a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. As well, the soft brush makes application easy!

June 11, 2015

Pros: makes skin look more radiant
    Cons: coverage is too light, doesn't cover flaws

April 25, 2014

even finish great foundation for the price