Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara Reviews
#16 in Mascara

Not as expected

I may have had preconceived ideas about this mascara because it went viral. I love that it is volumizing and affordable. It just doesn’t stand out from other mascaras.

Amazing!

Loved this new mascara. It went in smoothly and did not clump. The brush was the perfect length and made applying this product super easy. My lashes look so long with this mascara and it washes off so easily!

Lightweight and long lasting

This mascara is on my top 3 of best mascaras I’ve tried. Lashes look amazing for several hours and the best part is that is very lightweight! Feels like you are not wearing anything

September 18, 2022

Great mascara!

I really liked this mascara as it did an amazing job of making my lashes look longer. It also made it look thicker and fuller and did not clump at all. I also love the tapered wand which made it easier to coat my inner lashes.

September 18, 2022

New go to mascara

I absolutely love the way this makes my lashes look. It adds a lot of length and my lashes stay separated with next to no clumping. It’s the perfect every day mascara!

sooo good!

I got this mascara for free in exchange for my honest review.
    This mascara goes on so smooth and clump free... my lashes feel amazing. I know I don't have the longest lashes to begin with, blame it on my Asian genes and almost 10 years of lash extensions, but I saw a difference! I honestly really love this formula! goes on like butter! buttering my lashes... yes please!

1.0/5

Expected better...

I did not like this mascara at all. I have very fine, small eyelashes and this mascara wand wasn't quite effective enough to reach them properly. The mascara product itself made my lashes immediately lump and clump. Would not recommend.

September 17, 2022

Finally a mascara to LOVE!

I LOVE this mascara! Finally a mascara that lives up to its hype. I don't have very long, or thick lashes and this mascara made it look like I did (even after only 1 coat!). There's no clumping and the thin brush captures all my lashes. I wish I could bend and angle the brush wand for easier application, but it's my only "complaint".

September 16, 2022

Rollerlash dupe!

Love love love this. This is the best dupe of benefits rollerlash that I have found. It separates lashes perfectly, lengthens (they mean it when they say sky high), and volumizes. My lashes look almost like I have lash extensions with this. Thank you @butterly and @maybeline for the complimentary product. This will be repurchased.

September 16, 2022

Mascara you need this summer !

I got the Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Sky High washable Mascara as part of top rated beauty products from Butterly. I am glad I got to try this mascara as I love its wand applicator . It’s really helped my lashes get a sky high voluminous lift for a dramatic look. The mascara is washable so I was worried whether it was fade or come off during the day but the formula last well and is easy to wash off without making the lashes too clumpy. The wand applicator helps lift even the tiniest lashes and is a win for me. I recommend this product if you need a lasting mascara which gives great results. This is easily available at Walmart.