NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer Reviews

Play it cool with Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer. This water-based primer hydrates and softens the appearance of pores for a bright, fresh-looking glow, creating an even base for smooth makeup application. Infused with cucumber and aloe extracts, your complexion will feel soft and refreshed.

Cool tidbit: the amazing jelly texture bounces back into place no matter how much you scoop out.

You might also like Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil and Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray

Wow

Super produit je le. Recommande a tout le monde!!! Jai adoré la texture il saplique super bien et donne une tres bonne base!! Je vais en racheter tres bientot

feels nice on the skin

I love the jelly like texture. It spreads easily and evenly on the skin but I wish that it wasn't in a jar... It seems a little unhygienic this way and I would prefer a pump. The product does not feel greasy and makes my skin feel hydrated. I was given this product to try and I must say, I like it!

Flawless primer

This primer was Flawless. It enhanced foundation and made my skinny look so smooth. Was light and easy to apply. Such great value and will definitely buy

October 15, 2019

Pleasantly surprised

I received the NYX Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer free for review from chickadvisor. The texture of this product is interesting and unlike any other primer I’ve tried before. It applied nicely and absorbed well without leaving a tightness to my face and was also gentle on my sensitive skin. It does a great job priming my face for a smooth foundation application.

October 15, 2019

Awesome

Ce produit est tout simplement le produit qu’il vous faut comme base de votre maquillage, léger et laissant la peau fraîche, il enlève le côté gras pour ceux qui ont la peau grasse, de ce fait il fait en sorte que le maquillage par la suite est beaucoup plus facile à appliquer! Une belle découverte

October 14, 2019

Jelly and moisturize

Primer has jelly consistency that is fun) Didn't irritate even my sensitive lids. Otherwise, I don't really need it to all face. But this jelly is moisturizing, so I like to use it in exfoliated skin before the tone. My skin absorbs it perfectly, the product doesn't stick.

October 12, 2019

Unique texture

This was an interesting primer, the texture is really unique and it feels quite nice on the skin. It provides a nice base for foundation, but I didn't find it affected the staying power of my makeup.
    The texture also makes it harder to get the exact amount you need out of the jar. Overall not bad, but didn't do anything amazing for my makeup.

Updated On: October 12, 2019

Got this product for free to test out #gotitfree

October 11, 2019

Work with Nars Sheer Glow! Love it!

I have been using this primer for over a month and I love it! It barely takes any product, so it will last forever. So far I've used it with Nars Sheer Glow and It's CC Cream. I put it on top of my moisturizer/serum, then foundation, and then set either one with Nars Powder or Airspun, then follow with Nyx Bare with Me Setting Spray. It doesn't budge and looks fresh all day! It also doesn't make makeup settle into pores or extenuate lines. I'm a caterer and it lasted through a very hot 7 hour work day and still looked good. I also feel likes it keep my eye makeup from sliding somehow. It also hasn't broken me out. I have fairly dry/normal skin.

October 10, 2019

Really cool product to try

I received the NYX Bare with Me Hydrating Jelly primer through the chickadvisor program. When I first scooped up some of the product, I was really taken aback by the texture. It’s almost like a watery jello texture. I have dry skin so I thought that there’s no way something so watery can be hydrating enough for my skin. However, I was wrong! This jelly primer makes my skin look bright and smooth, and makes it feel soft and hydrated. I think it is perfect for the summer months when you want something lightweight and not greasy for your skin. If you have dry skin like me, you might prefer something a bit thicker for the winter. I like applying this under my makeup, but as a moisturizer rather than a “primer” because I didn’t notice any difference in makeup appearance or longevity when using this product. (This is why I gave it 3 stars in effectiveness)

October 10, 2019

Parfait pour les longues journées!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Comme je l'ai déjà mentionné pour le spray de la même collection, je dois l'avouer, je ne ressens pas le besoin d'utiliser ce genre de produits au quotidien. Normalement, je réserve même l'utilisation de ces derniers aux maquillages spéciaux de soirée.

Par contre, pour les besoins de la cause, j'ai employé ce produit le matin, au tout début de ma longue journée de "mom". Mon verdict? Ce dernier s'est révélé assez efficace, et mon teint (ainsi que le reste de mon maquillage) a bien tenu toute la journée.

Autrement, je le confesse, j'ai été assez surprise par la spéciale texture de ce "primer" (et je n'en était pas une fan au départ!)... Ainsi, étonnamment, je croyais que ma peau resterait grasse à la suite de de son utilisation, ce qui n'est pas le cas! Au contraire, j'ai constaté un beau "glow" de mon teint.

Ainsi, avec tous les points positifs mentionnés plus haut, et en raison de son prix des plus abordables, je recommande assurément ce "primer" de NYX à tous!