Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipcolor Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

Fall in love with color, all over again:Crisper color from pure pigments Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar Lipcolor so rich, so stunning… it’s sensational.
See their main website for more information at: www.maybelline.com

December 08, 2017

love this product

plenty of colours to choose from and stays on most of the day without touch up, keeps my lips smooth and soft. good value, less expensive than other brands . I would definitely recommend this product. Very happy with it.

November 13, 2017

A smooth and creamy lipstick.

This lipstick goes on smooth and creamy and leaves your lips looking moisturized. Although there is color transfer my lipstick was still there even after drinking a coffee. It was a bit lighter but still resembling the initial color. It didn't stain my lips at all. It didn't feather and bleed so for a drugstore lipstick this was a hit for me.

The color Coffee Craze is a neutral brown which surprisingly looked good on me despite my cool undertones. My preference is pinkish nude colors but thankfully this one didn't make me look washed out. For the price and quality I would definitely like to try some of the other colors available.

October 26, 2017

BEST lipstick!

I have owned many high-end and mid-range lipsticks, but Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks have totally changed my life. They are creamy (even the matte shades), soft, and don't settle into dry patches or bleed. I get plenty of compliments when I wear the lipsticks. And the best part is that the formula is long lasting and when the lipstick does fade, it doesn't look patchy. Also the price point is perfect.

October 05, 2017

Amazing lipstick, amazing price!

The Maybelline lipsticks are my go-to drugstore lipsticks because they have a wide range of colours that stay on throughout the day. I do wish they had more matte finished ones, but overall good quality lipstick for a fair price!

July 03, 2017

Only Lipstick I buy

Though I am not one to wear makeup often, mainly for special occasions, Maybelline never disappoints. Having to update my makeup bag, I found they had a variety of different colors to choose from especially for lipstick. The two colors I picked both last throughout the day and seem to fade away instead of simply wiping away. Won't use another brand and would definitely recommend them to a friend.

May 05, 2017

This lipstick is great for keeping moisture in your lips while adding beautiful colour. I love how smooth it is as well. The colour stays as long as most normal lipsticks.

April 14, 2017

I love lipstick, and I found that this one was really nice. It feels smooth, however I didn't find that it lasts all day. My only complaint is that when I go to re-apply I have to throughly clean the rest of the lipstick off because it dried out. Other than that I think their colour selection is great. The mauve colour is a lot darker then I thought it would be, but its nice to wear on occasion.

April 13, 2017

texture très agréable a porter a longueur de journée je le recommande fortement ceux que j’utilise le plus c bien le clay-crush et blushing pout et burgundy blush

3.2/5

April 10, 2017

This is a great lipstick because there are a wide range of colors, and all of them look good. However, you really have to prep your lips with lip balm before you apply because the matte ones can start to become dry.

March 31, 2017

I have this lipstick in the shade Maple Kiss, and it's a unique yet flattering colour. The texture is smooth and creamy, and it applies very evenly. The colour is also quite opaque and lasts fairly long. The finish is créme, and it doesn't dry out my lips. My only complaint is the scent, but you only notice it during application.