3.9/5
Maybelline New York Cover Stick Concealer Reviews
#8 in Concealer

Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer is a full-coverage concealer for blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Waterproof stick glides on smoothly and blends in perfectly for natural coverage. The Cover Stick concealer can be worn alone of under foundation. It is a wax-based formula.Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.Good for all skin types.

January 15, 2018

Heavy coverage

I've been using this concealer for my undereyes for awhile now, as it provides enough coverage and applies quite nicely. However, it does tend to cake and settle into fine lines throughout the day.
    All around it still gets the job done!

September 30, 2017

Couleur Ivory

Je devais faire cette achat depuis déjà un certain temps, mais je ne trouvais pas ce qu'il me fallait. Grâce à une cosméticienne de Jean Coutu, j'ai trouver ce Bijoux. Il cache très bien, et pour moi qui a une peau vraiment très pâle, il couvre très bien et on ne le voit pas.

May 26, 2017

I used this concealer to cover my dark circles under my eyes and reddish areas
    such as my chin and at the side of my nose.

I carry it with me all the time. It does a great job hiding a brown spot on my forehead. Blends well
    with other makeup.

May 02, 2017

Maybeline cover stick was my go to concealer for over 10 years . It covers beautifully . I have red , acne scarred skin that's prone to acne so I need something that works well . I get cystic acne and this concealer always covered my bumps flawlessly . When I would tell people how red my skin was they never believed me because I covered it so well . I highly recommend this concealer if you have acne that needs to be covered .

3.2/5

April 19, 2017

This concealer is something I have to just throw in to my purse. First off, i don't like it alot. I just use it because its cheap and cheerful. I find it has a very gross chemical smell, and doesnt blend very easily. I don't like stick concealer formula too much.

April 04, 2017

Absolutely love this product! As a mom who does not get near enough sleep this is a face saver literally. The stick lasts forever! It's well worth its price.

March 25, 2017

I have loved Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer for years! It covers dark circles and blemishes like magic and blends well with my foundation. It goes on creamy and isn't heavy on your face. One tube lasts me quite a while, so you definitely get your moneys worth with this one!

March 09, 2017

I normally use the white concealer. this concealer color is just a little too dark for me, however, I am still able to use for contouring! It's creamy and easy to apply. The best cover makeup I ever used. Use this even throughout swimming and stays on! Everything...love this stuff! Use this even throughout swimming and stays on! Great product. I recommend it to all girls who love makeup.

February 28, 2017

Idéal pour camoufler les imperfections et les cernes soit seul ou avant d'appliquer le fond de teint. Seul inconvénient, du à sa forme il a tendance à casser.

December 31, 2016

I just received this cover stick in my Christmas stocking and I love it. I'm not a big fan of the liquid concealers and so this one is just perfect and bonus the person that bought it picked the right shade. It covers up blemishes and dark spots and virtually disappears into the skin.