Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

April 06, 2018

Ma première BB crème

C’etait ma première BB crème que je me servais quand je me maquillais dans le passé.

Elle a une couvrante légère comme si on mettrait une crème hydratante teinte.

C’est plus pour les ados qui commence à se maquiller ou si vous désirer pas avoir de quoi de lourd à porter.

On ne le sens pas sur le visage et reste toute la journée.

C’est cool pareille, pas besoin d’en mettre beaucoup et ce produit est toujours disponible sur le marché.

Il ont peut être changer un peu la formule et l’apparence de l’emballage

March 13, 2018

I want to love this so badly but it's meh

I recently switched from a high end BB cream to this product. In terms of value, this product is great. However, do keep in mind that you need a substantial amount of this product compare to more expensive brands to get the sheerest of coverage.

I also have oily skin, and have noticed that it by the end of the day my forehead is glistening with oil (which does not usually happen when I go sans makeup). Be careful if you have oily skin.

It doesn't seem to cause me to breakout too badly which is a plus. However, unlike the Fitme concealers and foundation, there are not many shades available. I find their lightest colour still too dark for my very fair complexion.

January 13, 2018

I use it daily but......

I think I only use it because I have it.....I find it doesn’t have much coverage which I think is the point of it....been using for a while but not sure I’ll use again as I need a heavier coverage....any recommendations are appreciated :)

May 17, 2017

I really wanted to love this BB cream, and it goes on well, but I'm quite pale and it's lightest shade is much too orange for me. It also doesn't go very far, I have to squeeze out quite a bit to cover my whole face, moisturizing beforehand helps with that a little. Other than that I liked the natural texture and light coverage.

2.7/5

April 15, 2017

Well this isn't a great product, maybe good if you want to have barely anything on you face. The product is super liquidy, thin, covers almost nothing and has ZERO staying power. I've tried it with almost all my primers and can't make it last for even part of the day on my face. I have normal to oily skin and within no time I'm not just oily in my T-zone but everywhere. I'm just not a fan. However if you wanted to just have a little extra something on your face for a few hours this could be it. I do notice that my skin looks "better" when I use it. So when you first apply it, it would be great as a no makeup makeup look, but keep in mind that soon it will truly be a no face makeup look.

March 13, 2017

J'ai trouvé ce produit trop liquide, pas assez camouflant et un fini trop gras lorsqu'il est appliqué. Également, je n'ai pas trouvé que la tenue était géniale au courant de la journée, le produit s'estompe vite...

November 08, 2016

Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé cette bb crème.J'ai plusieurs imperfections dans le visage et cette bb crème ne cachait aucunement.Je trouve qu'elle peut être bonne pour quelqu'un qui n'a rien au visage et qui veut simplement avoir un meilleur teint,sinon oubliez ça haha.

August 26, 2016

I didn't like this bb cream at all. It doesn't control my oil at all and it feels super greasy on my skin. Also, no matter how long I let it set, it never really dries. Not a fan of this product.

July 18, 2016

I really tried to love this BB cream but all it did was fail. I can't really see the hype on this since it is extremely watered down in my opinion. I thought maybe I got a bad patch, so I went ahead and got a new one and still got the same results. I think if you're a teen starting out in makeup this could be great, but for those who are in the advance game of makeup then this will do nothing but disappoint.

2.8/5

July 01, 2016

Didn't like this at all. I got absolutely zero coverage from it and it made my skin oily. The only plus side was that it has a nice high SPf content. Won't buy again.