4.1/5
Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Camo Colour Correcting Kit Reviews

Facestudio® Master Camo™ Colour Correcting Kit takes the guesswork out of colour correcting. Curated by skin tone, correct, conceal, and highlight for the insta-perfect canvas. Helps neutralize skin tone issues, conceal imperfections and under eye circles, and brighten facial features. Available in Fair, Medium, and Deep skin tones.

L'ensemble Facestudio® Master Camo™ Correcteur Couleur simplifie l'art de corriger la couleur du teint. Conçue pour chaque teint, vous pouvez maintenant corriger et illuminer votre peau, en plus d'y camoufler les imperfections, afin d'en faire un canevas parfait instantanément. Aide à neutraliser les problèmes de teint, à camoufler les imperfections et les cernes sous les yeux, et d'illuminer les traits du visage.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.0/5

Décevant

J'ai pu tester ce produit grace a chickadvisor et malheureusement je ne l'ai pas aimé. Tout d'abord le vert correcteur était trop vert et impossible pour moi de le camoufler sans mettre beaucoup de fond de teint et si j'en mettais tout simplement moin je ne trouvais pas qu'il corrigeait quoi que ce soit. Ensuite pour le reste c'était sensiblement le même problement. Peu de produit et ca ne parassait pas ou beaucoup de produits qui n'était pas naturel. En plus ca me semblait foncé pour la teinte claire.

Amazing kit

It's a very good kit I've tried in a while , it helped me to correct some spots that I don't like on my face especially my nose , it's easy to use and it gives you the most amazing results , i loved trying it and I do really recommend it#gotitfree#maybeline

June 19, 2017

Pretty good for what it is.

I received this product as part of the chick advisor product review club and it worked pretty well. I didn't find I has too much areas to use it in so it's not a daily thing I need but it did work and I will continue to use it. I would recommend it for people who need to get an even colour on their face.

Amazing Correcting Kit

I got free Maybelline New York Master Camo product and was happy to try it. If you have blemishes, pimples or/and dark spots this is a good product to help you camouflage it.

Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Camo Colour Correcting

Wow this product is awsome , the differnt shades cover different flaws , the green covers any red or pink skin tone , I just love it , no more uneven skin tone thanks chickadvidor and #LoveMaybellineNewYork and #gotitfree.

This is a go too

I recommend this product I do tend to reach for it when I'm wanting to correct or conceal covers well a little on the thicker side then I'm used to but I do find a little goes a long way

Nice

Nice product, color pigment was very nice, without any fallout. Blended in very nicely, hiding any imperfections on my face. I don't normally use correcting kits, but now I will.

June 18, 2017

A good product for those who need it.

I got this product for my review from Chick Advisor. While I use make up daily, I was definitely on the fence with this product. Even when I use a full face of makeup, I honestly do not require this much makeup. This product was not very useful to me as I felt that my skin looked great with the application of the foundation. It looked natural and fresh. After applying the Master Camo Colour Correcting Kit, I felt like my face went from looking fresh to heavily made up. I don't wear my makeup like that so this product is not necessary for me. #igotitfree

June 16, 2017

Love this product!

This product worked great for the dark circles under my eyes. I was previously using a concealer which just made the dark circles look grey but the orange colour corrector neutralized the darkness and I was able to then go all over with my foundation for an even look

June 16, 2017

Wasn't For Me - No Instructions Included

I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and a bit of purple under my eyes. I was hoping to use this kit to cover those issues up. Unfortunately there weren't any instructions included with the sample so I wasn't sure where to put which colour. Of course, I know how to Google and find things out but I would have preferred to get instructions directly from Maybelline. I did try putting the green on my cheeks to cover the redness but it looked unnatural and too light. I will keep playing around with it but I'm not sure I would buy it myself.
    #gotitfree