McDonald's McFlurry Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 494 in Ice Cream

July 21, 2017

McLove!

I like McDonalds McFlurry, with its signature creamy vanilla ice cream, and big chunks of whatever your choice of McFlurry is. I personally love the M&M;'s and the Oreo. I also like that the price is reasonable.

June 18, 2017

whats not to love about this?

I love McDonald's McFlurry Oreo with caramel and when i was pregnant i would have a craving for them hubby would have to go out and get them and it was weird that they had to be done in a certain way lol i would ask them to brake/ layer it lol ice-cream/Oreo/caramel/icecream/oreo/caramel and then they can mix it for some odd reason i would think i got more or it mixed better lol never the less i still love them and i don't care anymore if its layered lol

June 05, 2017

Smarties was the best, but they discontinued it. Or at least where I am from. My new found love is the Skor McFlurry. Better than soft serve or DQ and much cheaper.

1.5/5

June 04, 2017

Honestly, I don't really like these.... I would much prefer to have a blizzard from dq and have it taste good so I feel like I didn't waste my money.
    Not a fan of these at all.

May 16, 2017

These are so good when your looking for a snack especially in the summer time. They come in so many different varieties I would recommend the Oreo and smarty McFlurry to anyone.

May 14, 2017

Love these as a summer treat... I don't get them very often but I love them when I do. Smartie is my fave, I haven't seen these lately though with the M&M;ones in stores.

May 10, 2017

Yummy! I love ice cream mc donalds!
    My favorite is creamy eggs.
    Have you tried it?
    It taste like wonderland!
    Maybe I love it to much haha
    Got a pounce for it.

May 10, 2017

the ice cream so is creamy its delicious, i love the oreo one the best, ive tried the smarty one and it was good too plus i like that you can customize it now and get fudge in it too

May 04, 2017

j'adore cette petite merveille. Mon préféré est celui au smartiees. La crème glacé au Mcdo est très bonne et en plus mélanger avec du chocolat c'est parfait. En été ils sont devenu un incontournable.

May 03, 2017

so yummy. I love mcdonalds mcflurry, weather its in the summer or winter. Its a great treat and i love the various flavours. Not over priced either compared to other ice cream shops.