McDonald's McFlurry Reviews
#9 in Ice Cream

October 30, 2017

delicious

these are great for a sweet treat once in awhile. mcdonalds has one of my favourite soft ice cream options. there are great variations of mcflurry flavours and often seasonal or promotional ones too. :)

October 22, 2017

Amazing

One of my favorite ice creams! Love the many flavors and the great soft serve taste! If I had the money would definitely buy more of these. Great treat

October 12, 2017

Very good ice cream!

When I go to McDonalds I always like to get a mcflurry ice cream because it tastes very good and I like the different toppings you can get in it and I like the taste of the different flavours in it. The ice cream is very good.

October 11, 2017

Accro des le premier jour

J'adore les Mcfleurry et ce a tout temps de l,anneé, meme en plein hiver. La crème glacé qui est plutot du lait est tres désaltérante et le gout n'est pas trop sucré. C,est parfait

Great Summer Treat

Oh McDonalds how you keep me coming back for more! This dessert is perfect for those with a sweet tooth and for those looking to escape a hot summer's day. I love McDonalds McFlurry, from their classic taste of ice cream mixed with a topping of your choice (my go to is Oreo usually). Great taste, good mixture and ratio of ice cream to toppings!

Delicious

I'd always mix my flurries up a bit, before rolo was discontinued I'd add some fudge to it. I get the oreo mcflurry with caramel added , its SO DELICIOUS.

October 03, 2017

MEH

I have to be honest I really am not a fan of the Mcflurry. They are never mixed properly and they have had the same toppings for like 15 years now none of which I really love...I'm just over them and would prefer to pay more for better/more fun ice cream or stick with the $1.49 sundae...

October 02, 2017

Mmmm, it's been a while

I haven't had a Mcflurry in a while, since they ever so sadly discontinued the Smarties one. That was by far the best one. Lol, I love that the ice cream is thick and not drippy, similar to the DQ blizzard ice cream. Mmm, but what was wrong with the Smarties one? There's no way that it wasn't popular enough

September 16, 2017

So good!

My favourite kind of mcflurry is the Oreo, and the texture of ice cream combined with the cookie pieces is amazing! Sometimes they don't blend it very well and the cookie crumbs don't make it all the way to the bottom, but it's still delicious either way.

August 25, 2017

YUM

I like the McDonald's mcflurries. They are all paired with really great tasting ice cream. It is soft, and sweet and hits the spot. The mix ins that you can have with it are good too. I normally get oreo and hot fudge and they always blend it well, and it ends up tasting really good.