Melita coffee Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 589 in Coffee

April 02, 2017

Mon conjoint et moi avons essayer plusieurs autres grandes marques avant d'essayer celle-ci. La seule chose négative c'est que nous ne l'ayons pas trouver avant!!!

March 14, 2017

J'achète souvent le café Melita car rapport qualité prix il vaut le détour. Et il est souvent en spécial en plus!

January 10, 2017

Yum. I like Melitta Deluxe European Roast (medium dark). It's got a bold taste that wakes me up in the morning. Not for those who don't want a premium taste.

September 20, 2016

This is one of the better coffees that I have had in my keureg coffee machine. The price on this was very reasonable as well. I will definitely tell the girls at work about this one.

April 23, 2016

Melita coffee truly is incredibly smooth and BOLD flavor. I tried the medium level 3 which was a little too strong for myself, however I would try a light roast from them which i'm sure will be perfect.

November 26, 2015

There in often store a discount coupon and this coffee is often in liquidation.

June 08, 2015

My favorite coffee!!! I love it !!!!!

May 29, 2014

I love this coffee, the aroma is very european and inviting, the taste is bold and delicate at the same time, perfect convenient packaging, great to serve to guests and friends they will love it.

May 28, 2014

I find melita coffee one of the best I have used. Taste is great. Price average.