Melitta Coffee Medium Roast
Amazing

Melitta Coffee Medium Roast Reviews

Ranked #566 out of 585 in Coffee

April 15, 2014

I was disappointed in the flavour of this coffee. It smelled great when I opened it for the first time, but then the taste fell flat. It was dull, not as rich as I would have hoped and the taste, even with just a little bit of cream, felt acidic on my tongue and didn't give me that pleasing feeling I get on a good first cup of the day type of coffee.

May 29, 2013

I have always enjoyed Melitta coffee, it was one of my favorites. For years I could find it at almost any grocery store in my area, unfortunately in recent years its become impossible to locate. When I'm out of town and come across it, I buy it. My last purchase, however, was very disappointing. About halfway through the can, I found a dead, dried up fly. There was no way this came from my house, it was most definitely from the factory. I called the company and they did not seem at all surprised. They said they would send me a coupon for a free can and a pre-addressed, postage paid return label to send the product back to them. About a week later I received 2 coupons for free products and no return label. I feel like my money should have been refunded because I no longer want to drink fly ridden coffee.

August 08, 2012

I had a coupon for a free can of Melitta Fair Trade Coffee, so I decided to try it as I've never tried this brand of coffee before. I picked up the Medium roast. I wasn't too please with this one, as even for a medium roast, it was too strong for me. I even noticed that it sort of had on oily film on top of it after i brewed it and added my milk to it. ( You know how that looks). It is a little expensive for my budget, and needless to say, I didn't like it either. So, in conclusion, I have to say I've had and tasted better coffee.