4.1/5
Menchies Frozen Yogurt Reviews
Ranked #1 in Ice Cream & Gelato Shops

June 14, 2017

i will always return

the thing people don't understand is that its not that good for you. yes, its better than ice-cream but the toppings and quantity of frozen yogurt is killer. menchies I would rate as being above other fro-yo companies. they have a huge variety of toppings to choose from and sauces like marshmallow, caramel, chocolate and NUTELLA. they also have a points card which is nice

June 14, 2017

Good quality frozen yoghurt

I frequent Menchie's location as it is right next door to where I work. The store has some staples (like plain yogurt flavor) that never change, along with some changing ones like birthday cake.
    The quality of the product is consistent, and toppings are fresh.

March 03, 2016

Menchies is the perfect destination for a snack.
    They have all kinds of frozen yogurt flavors to choose
    from and even more options for toppings.
    I find this place quite pricey and I find it odd that
    they leave a tip jar on the counter. I would never
    tip there because you do all the preparing yourself.
    All the staff does is weigh your cup and take your money.

March 03, 2016

Menchies is an awesome place to go. My kids love it (I love it just as much not gonna lie) you fill your cup up with as much frozen yogurt as you want. You pay by the weight. They even have games to play while eating your Menchie's there's a chalkboard there to draw. They have great birthday parties. You can even collect smileage points towards free Menchie's. You will even get a $5 bonus on your birthday! Frozen yogurt is healthier than ice cream.

February 17, 2016

Hey all,

Price is a little expensive here, but you get what you pay for. If you want more you put more in your bowl/cone. Its a nice healthy alternative to ice cream. Just dont go overboard on the add ones ;)

Try it out yourself!

January 04, 2016

I love going here for frozen yogurt. There's usually a great selection of flavours and toppings. Only downside is that now that it's become more popular, the price has increased (the charge a certain amount per 100g). Now it's really only worth it to go if they have one of their Facebook Buy One Get One Free or All You Can Fill For $7 deals on.

2.3/5

May 25, 2015

Menchies in a favourite in our house, but I do find it to be quite expensive, considering you are doing the work yourself. If you were ordering with all your toppings and having it made for you I might be able to justify it a bit more. The employees have always been very polite, and the kids love the atmosphere!

May 09, 2015

Menchies is fun because of all the flavours and toppings. It is certainly not great quality 'frozen yogurt' but it does taste good and it's a great change in dessert every now and then. I also like being able to serve myself and create my dessert however I like. Definitely a fun experience.

May 09, 2015

Menchies is so good! I like how you can combine flavours and get as much or as little as I desire.

May 09, 2015

I love #Menchies... Yummmmm! You get to pick how you want your yogurt,how much you want, the toppings etc. + it's healthier, because it's yogurt.. That's my excuse :)