2.9/5
#142 in BB Creams

Amazing - 0
    Good - 0

April 17, 2017

I received this in my topbox. It only comes in one colour that would definitely not work for all complexions. Would work more on light-medium to medium skin tones. The coverage is really sheer but it does stay on my face all day long. My skin looks less oily at the end of the day. I will probably not buy it again though because of the smell. It does smell really bad and strong.

2.8/5

March 30, 2016

This face cream has a nice consistency and provides full coverage where I need it. My face doesn't feel tight or greasy afterwards, and it dries pretty quickly. You can also rub your face afterwards without any of the tint coming off on your fingers.

What I do NOT like. The smell - it smells awful. This is unfortunate, as due to the scent, it overpowers the quality of the product, and I won't be replenishing it after it has been used up.