Meta Health Bar Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 295 in Granola Bars

May 25, 2017

These bars pack a whole lot of fibre into a single bar, which is great and healthy. I like the fruit taste of the cranberry and lemon combination. The bar has pieces of real cranberries inside, which adds a nice taste and chewy texture. I like that these bars are chewy and moist. There are recommendations to drink water with these as they may be hard to swallow, but I did not find this to be the case as I did not find them to be dry. I like the lemon drizzle on top and the way the lemon flavor comes through to complement the cranberries. These bars a a bit on the expensive side, but they are worth it to buy once in a while.

May 23, 2017

These health bars are so full of flavor. There is a strong, distinguished lemon flavor that adds a nice kick when combined with the sweet cranberries. There are a descent amount of cranberries packed inside the bar. The bar is nice and chewy. I love how there is so much fiber is just one bar.

March 09, 2017

I love the cranberry lemon drizzle Meta Health bars. I like that they are chewy and not hard. I love that there are seven grams of fiber in them and two grams of protein in each bar. When I eat these I don't feel like I am eating something healthy they taste like regular breakfast bars.

3.2/5

March 13, 2015

Meta Health Bars are a great source of nutrition without all the calories. They are a bit expensive, but worth it. They do come in various flavors. This one is in cinnamon oatmeal raisin. I didn't think I would like this bar, because of maybe too much cinnamon. That's not the case. It has just a hint of it and a fair amount of raisins. This is mostly a nutrition bar and tastes great. Each bar has only 150 calories and promotes digestive health.