Midol Extra Strength Reviews
#305 in Remedies

MIDOL CAPLETS MENSTR MAX/STR Size: 16

October 15, 2017

Its a life saver

I have PCOS and very painful periods and I rely on this very much the week before it comes in order to just survive I would never trade this in for anything it doesn't match up to any other brands I've used and anything that is no name is not worth it to me I wouldn't trade this in for anything

June 05, 2017

This saves my life!! This is a total game changer if you have extreme powerful cramps. Whenever my period cramps get bad anytime I would use this with food.

June 01, 2017

I've always had bad cramps but after taking this they are gone in an hour. This lasts all day and easy to take. They are easy to find and a bit pricey but worth it.

April 05, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis environs 4ans pour soulager mes douleurs lors de cette fameuse période du mois ! Je ne m'en passerai plus ! c'est ce qui fonctionne le mieux pour moi ! J'adore ce produit !

April 05, 2017

Midol Extra Strength, has helped me a lot, and surprisingly enough, it wasn't just menstrual pain I found it helping, it helps with headache pain and stomach pain. As a menstrual pain relief, it's extremely effective and meets all my expectations and then some. I'm happy to have tried it.

January 25, 2017

This is a great substitute to tylenol, It is very effective with alleviating cramps and headaches. I think the caffeine helps somehow. I always have some on hand and I do not think I could handle those cycles if I did not have this. I have been using midol since I was a teen and I first started experiencing period cramps. I remember my mom bought me a little gift pack with an assortment of products including midol was in it, for that time of month. I have been using it ever since. I have recently started using the extra strength and it seems to last longer.

2.2/5

January 25, 2017

I normally do not use midol. I have been having really bad cramp. I decided to purchase some and it does not seem to be working. I took two as the recommended dose and another two midol extra strength pills four hours after. I am still experiencing the same amount of cramping with no results.

March 03, 2016

obviously this is one of my best friends. It really helps reduce the pain of cramps and helps me to get to sleep after I've been awakened by cramps. a great product to have around

February 22, 2016

It was recommended by my doctor to use this medication for my periodic cramps unrelated to regular menses. I take one or two of these and cramping is controlled. They work really well

October 30, 2015

I find this works even better then Tylenol and Advil ! I use the menstrual one for my monthly and honestly takes the pain and bloating away in minutes! It lasts quite a while too and yess it can be a bit pricey but it worth it !