Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 92 in Coolers

April 04, 2017

Yes please! These Mikes Hard Black Cherry Lemonade coolers are delicious. Fabulous flavour and they taste great. Refreshing, not overly sweet and are perfect poured over a glass of ice.

March 29, 2017

I rarely drink alcohol, as I no longer like the taste of the alcohol itself, but when I feel like having something special or getting together with friends, this is my go to. You have to be careful though, they taste so awesome. (I also LOVE the lime flavor) I used to like Palm Bay's flavor's as well, but the sugar content is quite high in comparison. So if you're going to have something naughty, best to consider everything.

September 06, 2016

I do it enjoy drinking alcohol at all but every now and than I get suckered into doing it and than I'm faced with the task of trying to find something to drink that's not completely disgusting. I noticed these and thought the cherry flavor would be strong and hopefully would mask the alcohol flavor.

These were extremely good! I've never been able to drink coolers because of their taste but these really surprised me. I purchased a 4 pack of these for about $13.00 which I think is very good price. I will defiantly order these again. Delicious!

June 20, 2016

With the super hot weekend we loaded up on coolers, these are delicious. The cherry lemonade flavor is pungent, sweet and delicious. From all the coolers we bought, 5 different kind, these went first. I find Mikes hard lemonade to be one of my favorites. Hope they never stop making it.

May 09, 2016

sorry this is not for me .... the sweetness is so overpowering...the taste is so artificial i could not even finish drinking it... others seem to enjoy it but its just not for me....

May 09, 2016

So good and refreshing! this is one of my favorite drinks, i do not get another flavour! LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! I got worried that it was not going to be sold anymore, luckily that wasn't true! This is so good, guys!!! try it!!!

April 18, 2016

Okay, I LOVE mikes!!! So yummy and refreshing.. Buy a couple cases everytime im at liquor store!! Mikes hard Black Cherry Lemonade is pure yumminess:) i love all the flavours!! Mikes rocks and recommended for sure

March 16, 2016

I don't drink coolers often because they are sweet. I loved the Black Cherry Lemonade. Not to sweet, very delicious. If I want coolers I always by Mike's Hard.

February 05, 2016

Not to sweet full flavoured , and well worth the price! I don't get tired of the tests , and once it starts to warm it still goes down well !

December 13, 2015

As the self appointed queen of weak girly drinks and coolers, I can honestly tell you this stuff it pretty good. I may or may not have had an incident where I needed to drink in public in broad daylight and put this in an empty bottle of Stewart's. Tastes quiet similar to their black cherry soda anyhow. Is it gonna take a lot to get you drunk? Duh. But I'm sure you realized that when you bought them. That is unless you're 13.