Good

Milani Color Statement Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 1252 in Lipstick

March 11, 2017

Love this lipstick. The colour was exactly as expected. The lipstick glides on smoothly, the colour has some staying power and I love the soft melon scent!

January 16, 2017

OK, so I might be a little late to the ball game but these lipsticks are amazing! They are in beautiful gold packaging, come in lots of pretty colors from nudes, to various shades of pink, and multiple shades of reds as well as a purple shade. They apply like butter and smell fantastic. When wearing it through the day it feels comfortable like you're wearing a light lip balm. It leaves a slight stain which I love and fades beautifully!

January 06, 2017

I am a lipstick freak. I LOVE these. They're all vegan shades listed below and mannnn, I rarely escape a day with less than two compliments. They smell amazing, look even better, nearly kiss proof, moisturizing and long wearing. I have Matte Fearless - pictured below (dark purple), Matte Confident (brick red), Matte Blissful (baby pink), Matte Flirty (crushed berry), and Matte Darling (medium pink, almost a dupe for Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang). How could I forget, they're available in many grocery stores, and only about $7.

October 24, 2016

I finally was able to buy a Milani lipstick and I got the shades Matte Beauty and Naturally Chic. Matte beauty is just the perfect nude. It doesn't wash me out. Even though it is matte, it doesn't dries out my lips. I also like its fruity scent. Just like a watermelon. However, this transfers. It's not as long lasting as other matte lipsticks. But with the price and the formulation I will definitely buy again. I have my eye on Sangria which is a perfect shade for fall.

July 01, 2016

I have mine in the shade "Teddy Bare" (dark brownish mauve nude)
    I personally love it, it's really creamy and comfortable on the lips. The pigmentation is great, it lasts a fairly long time on my lips, and it fades nicely. It doesn't get patchy or look weird if I don't reapply, it just slowly fades to almost a stain and still looks nice and even.

April 26, 2016

I love the milani matte lipsticks because im not i to all the shiny ones and so far i have four of them and love that they stay on my lips for along time and they dont get cakey or fade....i can eat without worryi g that my lipstick would cone off..the price is really good too

March 31, 2016

The shade I have is 08 Ruby Valentine. It is such a vibrant deep rich red. Its perfect. It doesnt make your lips feel sticky or heavy. It goes on perfectly. It has a velvety feel almost. I would definitely buy this lipstick in other colors.

October 20, 2015

OMGGGG I love the purple one, and definitely the orange one. Very hard to top these

July 06, 2015

I have the color "High Voltage" and I am in love! It's the perfect red leaning orange and it looks amazing on me, if I do say so myself. The formula is comfortable on the lips and stays put (as in it won't get on your teeth). I have a few of these lipsticks besides High Voltage and they're all great. ONE thing I don't like about them is the scent. I can't describe it but it's STRONG! If you're sensitive to scents like me this might be a deal breaker. I've decided to put up with it because I love this particular color so much but it's something to keep in mind.

June 08, 2015

I have the lipstick in "Best Red" and am head over heels in love with it. Superb color and the texture,smell, pigmentation is absolutely amazing. The package looks stunning. This is my recent favorite recent red lipstick.
    Highly recommend this Lipstick Collection!!