milk bone good morning daily vitamin treats Reviews

October 03, 2017

bon produit

C'est un bon produit mais n'est pas le préféré de mon yorkshire. La boîte est bien pratique et les éléments nutritionnelles de ce produit est très intéressant.

September 19, 2017

Doggy Loved Them!

I picked up these dog treats for my stomach sensitive dog and was very pleased that not only did he enjoy them- but they didn't negatively effect his stomach at all! I love knowing that his "treats" are actually filled with vitamins to keep him healthy. Brilliant idea!

May 03, 2017

My dog Buddie loves the morning treats and they are very easy to use container for storing the treats in and he comes to me looking for them every morning.

May 01, 2017

I have alittle dog that has a hard time eating some treats mostly because they all seem to big for her. I have tried all the milk bone products and it was only these my dog loves she will still have a dental treat to clean teeth but from now on she will have 1 of these every morning.

April 29, 2017

I just picked these up last night for my Great Dane and he loves them! They aren't as stinky as some dog treats are and the price was ok with a $2 off rebate on Checkout 51. Had I not noticed that on Checkout 51's app I probably wouldn't have tried them out.

March 07, 2017

My dog really liked these treats, but i didn't notice a change in her overall wellness at all. I find these to be a bit pricey too, so probably won't purchase them again. But it was nice to at least try them and see if she liked them

January 15, 2017

Us humans take our vitamins daily, but sometimes we forget out four legged friends. Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats is a nice compromise between a yummy treat and extra vitamins for dogs. The packaging is pretty cute, and I liked that the inside was sealed, for freshness and safety. First thing I noticed was the meaty smell that my dogs found appetizing. They liked the treats, and I felt good knowing they were fortified with vitamins.

I received a rebate in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.

January 13, 2017

These are good. My dog seems to look forward to them daily. I can't say I have noticed an improvement as she's already generally healthy but I feel better giving her these.

January 05, 2017

I bought these vitamins for my two dogs when they were on sale and found them to be excellent. I give them first thing in the morning and they love them. I definitely plan on buying them in the future. It seems to be helping their overall health.

September 24, 2016

I saw these at Walmart and decided to look into them. I like how there are three different varieties for different health needs. I chose Total Wellness for my two medium sized dogs. They both enjoy having their daily vitamin! They are soft and chewy. Great price.