Milk Bone Mini's Reviews
Ranked #7 in Dog Food & Treats

May 26, 2017

I have three dogs, Two are small dogs and a very large labrador retriever.
    I even give it to my large dog . Less is more in his case.
    They always look forward to their treat biscuit when it's time to
    go out or come in from outside. They love treat, it helps clean their teeth
    and are low in calories. As soon as I go to the door where I put them,
    I get 3 furbabies looking for it.
    They love it and that gives me my reward. happy dogs, happy home.

April 09, 2017

These are really good treats that my three small breed dogs love. The size is good for then as being small dogs their teeth are small anyway but as they are seniors now chewing big things is hard for them.

April 02, 2017

Very good as a small treat for your dogs. It's low in calories but substantial enough in size so that it's good for those dogs that get a treat for everytime they go outside - which can amount to 8 or 9 times a day. My dog seems to enjoy the flavour and crunch and is always dying for more. Lots come in the box for a good value. Im not too sure it has the best ingredients or vitamins for the dog though so a healthy Kibble is still essential.

March 06, 2017

Mon chien capote sur les milkbones. Il me laisse tranquille quand je lui en donnes. Et pour ses dents aussi. Surtout qu'il est rendu à 12 ans et c est un Yorkshire ses dents sont rendu loose merci

February 07, 2017

Quel belle friandise au chien ,de bon qualité ,consciencieux pour les animaux ce qu'il peuvent manger ou pas les ingrédients utilisés ces bien .Ma chienne adore cette petite gâterie .

December 30, 2016

This was the first treat I bought for dog. He is a Bichon Shih Tzu. He loved it at the time being and my husband even had one. hahah! He thinks it's how he will bond with our puppy.

Anyway, my dog grew tired of it and just ignored it and wanted a new treat instead that's why I haven't bought it in a long time.

December 22, 2016

I have not personally tried these, however I caught my son eating one once and he seemed to be enjoying it immensely. My dog loves them and will eat the whole box if my children feed the whole box to her. We go through quite a bit of these and they are very affordable and enriched with protein,vitamins and minerals. Hmmm maybe my son is onto something. LOL

December 22, 2016

I have fairly large dogs, but I still buy these little minis! They are great for when out for walks, to use when training, and to give to my dogs since they go outside a million times a day!!

September 12, 2016

I use these for my 2 dogs and they love them! They work great for training and they come in different flavours and sizes. The dogs eat them right up!!

June 29, 2016

These treats are cheap and my dogs love them. I normally buy the regular size ones but these are good to have on hand for when smaller dogs come over to visit.